For those of you that have seen "UP". No it wasn't a real great movie, but I laugh every time i think about the dogs...SQUIRREL!...ok, back to work, yes it's Saturday, but you got too do what you got to do....
I don't know why ... but for some reason I have had NO desire to watch that show ... go figure ... maybe they will have the SQUIRREL part on youtube or something somewhere :D
Oh man, I really did think Up was a great movie. I loved it. And I thought it was hilarious too.
I forgot to thank you for the book reccomendation, Tyler showed me your message on his facebook. I need to get to the library soon so I can get to some reading!
When the zucchinis get that big they are all seeds inside, with practically no flesh, and they are extremely tough. We usually pick them when they are between 6-10" long and nice and tender before the seeds develop. This one was like, 2 feet or something? It would have been hard to eat!
5 comments:
that part was pretty clever :D haha
totally random :) but funny
i miss you! i hope you are not working too hard ;)
I don't know why ... but for some reason I have had NO desire to watch that show ... go figure ... maybe they will have the SQUIRREL part on youtube or something somewhere :D
Oh man, I really did think Up was a great movie. I loved it. And I thought it was hilarious too.
I forgot to thank you for the book reccomendation, Tyler showed me your message on his facebook. I need to get to the library soon so I can get to some reading!
When the zucchinis get that big they are all seeds inside, with practically no flesh, and they are extremely tough. We usually pick them when they are between 6-10" long and nice and tender before the seeds develop. This one was like, 2 feet or something? It would have been hard to eat!
I've been wanting to see up, but I'll have to rent it my hubby isn't into these kind of movies.
Oh My GOSH! I absolutely LOVED that movie! I cried though :( but I thought he was sooo funny!
Post a Comment