a WHOLE LARGE PIZZZA by ourselves last night.
it was really good.
(Pictures of last night soon to come)
So The story is- after Austin were finished at the gym we had to run to Target and get a couple of things.
And we are STARVING!
Really ... we need to eat before we go or something because this is getting ridiculous.
We go work out- and after we are done we are so starving that we go home and eat dinner.
Well - that’s all fine and dandy for days were we get to go HOME and eat dinner after class.
But these rare occasions where we have errands to run... UGH!
We aren’t doing so bad tho- only one stop at Carl’s Junior and then last night.
So I guess I can't be so hard on myself...
Anyway. Back to the story.
So at Target I get a smell of the little food place in there- and tops Austin and me over.
We are STARVING
So on the way home I remember an add we got in the mail
(at the office)
for a deal called "Summer of Love..."
Two Large Pizzas,
a pint of Ice Cream,
and a 2 liter Soda
for $20 or something.
I Love Pizza Guys.
I called them while driving to their little shop.
Pepperoni, Pineapple and Olives on one.
and Pepperoni by it self on the other.
And Reese’s Ice Cream.
And I was tempted for the Soda... but. No
We don't drink soda
(again except on the very rare occasion)
So they were nice and gave us another ice cream instead!
:D
I don't know if they were suppose to do that or not, but made me happy!
So add a little Strawberry ice cream to that.
Get home and Austin has been hounding me to watch American Gangster with him for about a month or so now.
(he borrowed someone’s clean flick version and needs to send it back- which makes sense)
I did really want to see it- but for some reason I couldn't get myself to say "OK"
So he took the opportunity for Pizza and a Movie and put it on.
I have never sat through a longer movie.
Ever.
At one point I was yawning and was thinking the movie had to be over soon.
I look at the clock...
9:30.
HOLY CRAP!
I seriously was thinking it was 11:00 or something!
10:00...
10:30...
Ok now it was getting interesting.
Then its over.
Huh... interesting.
I ragged on Austin for a little while saying
"THAT was the movie you have been begging me to watch with you? Seriously?"
I mean - Im sorry. I am really into Movies and their theatrics and all of that.
But continuous shots of someone getting blown up
Someone getting shot up
Someone shooting them selves up
Heroine shots
and then dead bodies with crying babies...
Come on.
I can see putting a few of those in there... and yeah I get the point.
But Over and Over and Over....
Meanwhile - Densel is walking around showing no emotion.
Russell is walking around out in the open.
And MAYBE it was because I knew who he and his police buddies were- but... can we say
OBVIOUS!
Anyway... maybe I am being to hard on it.
Because it got good about the last... 40 minutes or so. Its almost a 3 hour movie.
The rest of the 3 hours is what I mentioned above.
Lots of Heroine use, threats being made, and people being blown up.
Densel... Russell.... Not your best my friends... sorry.
After the movie was over - I look down and we had eaten the entire Large pizza minus 2 slices.
And about 3/4 of the ice cream.
I guess people do eat when they get bored....
LOL
Totally kidding.
Anyway,
So I had Left over pizza for lunch today.
Normally I am not a huge fan of the leftovers.
It really just depends on what it is.
But why is it Pizza is just so good as a left over?
Seriously LOVE it!
Did you ever see Deep Impact?
in the Beginning on the movie there is the scene with the scientist guy looking at telescopes and eating pizza.
Every time I see that scene.... I want pizza.
I don't know why - but he makes it look so yummy.
Do you remember that movie? it came out forEVER ago.
alrighty... see ya! :)
4 comments:
I LOVE Deep Impact ... even though it seriously makes me sob!
And if I EVER wanted to see a clean version of American Gangster ... which I didn't ... but if I DID, I wouldn't now. Good night sweet PRINCE!!
Great Ashley...now I want PIZZA!!! ARGH! hahaha...well over all, sounds like a fun, relaxed night. Perfect.
I don't know WHY I chose to read this at 9:47 a.m....now I really want pizza for breakfast! :) MMM there really is something about pizza that makes ya dizzy! And as a leftover it really does rock. Props for enduring a long painful movie! :)
You have made pizza sound so good right now! Sounds like that was a crazy movie. My hubby watches movies like that and I totally know how you feel. I prefer pizza left over and i don't know why, but I am with you on eating left overs. I usually never eat them. Next time you should make you hubby watch a movie you want :)
Post a Comment