Ok since I have moved here, I have ran into two people I knew. (which is totally weird because... yeah) Eric or something... from high School. Saw him at a grocery store. It was totally weird. Like zillion takes because neither of us believed it possible to see someone we knew from high school HERE of all places. But that was 5 years ago. THEN 3 years ago...or 2..... anyway. 2 years ago I run into "Shell Eckman. At church. We went to a mission farewell and it was her ward. apparently her husband Reed (who wasn't there at the time) was at beale air force base. TOTALLY Insane! But i was super excited.
Well the other night of all nights, My friend TJ gets on line and this is our conversation.
TJ: ASHLEY!!
TJ: ASHLEY!!
ME: TJ! HOW IS IT GOING!!
TJ: I forgot to tell you something!
ME: What is that?
TJ: (no response)
ME: Oh.. ok. Ill guess. You are in Sacramento and didn't call me to visit? LOL (totally joking)
*and at the same time he types*
TJ: Im in Sacramento!
HA HA
So I have a laugh. That was funny.
We figured out EXACTLY where he was and decided to go meet up somewhere half way.Since he was actually pretty far. And also in need of dinner, Decide Mels off of Douglas is a good idea.
It was so much fun to hang out with him! even for only a couple of hours. And it was fun driving his car :)
See TJ Offering his car to me... how can I refuse.... :)
1 comment:
It is always so good when you see good friends ... especially on the spur of the moment. :D I am glad you two got to spend a little time together. :D
Love you,
Post a Comment