7.07.2009

DRIVE IN

The Harrisons invited us last minute to go see a couple of Drive in Movies, IT was REALLY fun!!
The Movies weren't so great.... We saw UP and Year One? Or something. Up was so depressing. FOR A CARTOON!! it was so sad!!! However the little Short cartoon before it was AWESOME!! And then Year one.... yeah.
Kinda... I am going to step over here while God Strikes you down. LOL
Anyway... Pics from the evening! We ate at In and Out and drove over


Jess and 'Ces :)




Ok I can't say how we got home. But Leaving the Drive In we thought it might be fun. Maybe you can guess. HA HA


9 comments:

kaelyn&bryan said...

FUN! I've never been to the drive in! Glad you enjoyed it!

bren said...

Dang, I was wanting to see Up, that's lame that it was depressing. I'll probably still end up seeing it for the kids sake though.

Cameron and Paige said...

I have never been through a drive in before but it looks like a lot of fun :)Aren't friends the best!

Kristine said...

How fun to have a couples night out. Sad about the movie ... you know ... I have been told that "Up" was excellent. they went to see it at the Beyer Family reunion ... but I for some reason didn't want to go. Now I am glad I didn't. I need 'happily ever after' movies. And about the other movie "I'll just move over here ..." LOL! You are so funny. Haven't heard of that movie ... but now if I ever see it playing somewhere, I will know to duck (grin)

kaysi van dyke fox said...

how fun!!! i wish they had drive ins out here!! that would be such a fun date!! :)

SHO'NUF said...

You forgot to say the part where, we left 20 mins into Year 1, because it was soo bad!

--Heather-- said...

thanks for stopping by and seeing my post, I hope all is well with you guys... Kami says HI!!

Errin said...

thats cool, Ive always wanted to go to a drive in!

Natalie said...

In n Out...yumm!!! I haven't done a drive-in for a long time. You're motivating me to do it again!