7.02.2009

Random

OK
So Austin is gone at scout camp this week.
I was gone two weeks ago for for a week at girls camp.
Austin was also gone half the week last week for a boxing match (as you see footage in the post below) and when he was home
I was gone at a wedding
... so.....
HA HA
Pretty much 3 weeks of not being around each other.
Its kinda funny.
Its as if I was living alone again HA HA
oh well.
I always handled that well anyway.
Oh guess what.
I heard the Macarana on the radio the other day.
Weird huh.
I have been working.
Editing.
Shooting.
Watching Girlie Movies. :)
Not so girlie.
I just finished the Trilogy of
Anne of Green Gables.
I love that Series. Well... not the third one so much.
But Green Gables and Avonlea are amazing!
I would seriously LOVE to live a month in that time period.
I think that would be so much fun! It was such a simple life.
Plus the outfits and the drama and the fun! :)
I would love it!
I relate to anne... we are both midly dramatic I think.
Now I am on to Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
I never had seen it before. I am liking it. Started it on my lunch, will finish it sometime today I am sure.
I saw a blog post that was talking about "If you think you are bored tell them what they can do" or something to that extent that had a huge list of things that were actually QUITE awesome if I do say so my self. I was tempted to copy it down.
I think I might.
I love my country. I am sad at some choices that are made. But I can't wait for Saturday. Patriotic songs will be blaring! :)
I wish Lincoln Fire works were better. Ya know its sad. Once you have seen St. George Fire works.... you are spoiled.
And nothing can quite match up to it.
I love how they are directly over you and ALL over the sky.
I love how the music is so loud and constant.
They have the patriotic songs so loud its amazing. I can't hear anything here.
and to be honest if Austin wasn't at scout camp we would be going there for the 4th this year. Since I have tomorrow off to celebrate the holiday :)
However SCOUTS has done it again.
I might sound bitter- but I am not.
Yeah for days off during the week.
I might be a tad bit homesick.
Not that I have ever felt that St. George was my HOME or anything.
But I liked it there.
Loved it there at times.
I love how my family is there.
And I am sad I don't see them often enough.
I still don't have a HOME home.
I Fell HOME home is in California.
But I have a mild HOME feel when I got back to St. George.
Mainly because I have so many memories there.
Family. Friends. Fun Times.
I miss the heat and the sun.
I have heat here, but it isn't dry. And you don't tan the same here.
And I MISS Like Crazy how St. George has Snow Cone Stores on every corner.
Love Life!
I still dance in my car when songs are playing that are aweome.
I miss my jeep.
I Love singing at the top of my lungs :) especially to Journey, Styx, Eric Clapton, Foreigner, Paramore, Linkin Park, aaron lewis/Staind.... to name a few....
I love my coconut ice cream with raspberry sherbet.
I have a scoop of each and each them together. If you havn't tried I suggest it. Sweet and tart. mmm...
Have a good day!
I need to blog more. :S

4 comments:

Kristine said...

that was fun to read! and YES! You DO need to blog more :D

Love you

Pallas said...

Ashley! You just put a smile on my face from reading your post! So I LOVE ANNE of GREEN GABLES! have you read the last 4? Did you know that there were 7 books in all for the series? I own the boxed set and I love them. I grew up reading them like every summer. Haven't read them for a long time, but I love Anne. I too feel like I can relate to her, especially since my name is MariANNE with an 'E' :) I hope you enjoy your 4th. And I will enjoy the St. George Fireworks for you!

DNF (Hammer) said...

weirdly enough I really enjoyed this post-thanks. your awesome. love you. and as we have all once written "have a great summer"

jamie

Jess said...

if you like snow cone type places....come to arizona and go to bahama bucks. delicious!!!