9.12.2008

OK I have this GENIUS Idea. :)

It is a Tag... but it is a somewhat more difficult tag....



Austin and I are going to attempt it this week. I call it



"Our Typical Week Tag"



Where you photo your entire day! using cell phone camera, or small digi cameras or whatever! for a WHOLE week. And then make a big post about it :)



So yeah. Starting SUNDAY Austin and I are going to take pictures of everything (something I have always liked to do but... him... not so much. HOWEVER HE IS WILLING :) )



Anyway... I am inviting all of you :) it will be fun.



OH and I still want Everyones Opinions on HALLOWEEN! and what they are going to dress up as and all of that fun stuff! :)



Oh and on a side note....



Those Chips are amazing :) Not AS Amazing as Rice Works Chips, but... still very good :)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

You are funny. I can't even imagine what a post like that would be ... holy cow! Tons of pictures ... can you imagine?

Love you,

mom

Jamie said...

WE LOVE THOSE CHIPS TOO! The first time I had them was on an airplane!