Congratulations! Doesn't the time just fly by? Thanks again for coming to Ollie's blessing. I wish we could have chatted more. One of these times we are up there we need to get together and go to dinner or something.
My wife is soo amaziingly Beautiful! WOW!!! I could look at these pictures ALL DAY! I love you babe!(even with the crazy idea for the next post... :)..)
I won't feel bad about not posting yesterday because I called you ... TWICE! And sang you the Happy Anniversary song ... can't believe that it's been two years already. wow. Well out of all the daughters and son in laws that I have, you two are my favorite ones!!! I am curious as to what the crazy idea that Austin mentioned is ....
Congratulations Austin & Ashley! It is really weird how fast time goes by once you're married, and even faster once you have kids. It's kinda scary. Hope you guys had a nice anniversary and were able to get out and celebrate!
12 comments:
Congratulations! Doesn't the time just fly by? Thanks again for coming to Ollie's blessing. I wish we could have chatted more. One of these times we are up there we need to get together and go to dinner or something.
Awww! congrats!! You guys are so cute!
My wife is soo amaziingly Beautiful! WOW!!! I could look at these pictures ALL DAY! I love you babe!(even with the crazy idea for the next post... :)..)
Happy anniversary guys. Ours is in 6 weeks. I won't tell you how many years, but I think Austin was about 14 back then. :-)
Happy Anniversary! Did it fly by? Probably a lot faster than the years before you were married eh? That's GREAT! I love your weddin pictures! Love ya!
Happy Anniversary!!! That's awesome you look so beautiful!
Happy Anniversry!! Hope you guys have a good day!! And i hope you like the flowers!!
yeyyyyyyy!!!!! HAPPPYYYY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! you guys are such a cute, fun couple!!! im glad you guys found each other!!!! :) :)
ps. i LOVE your bouquet!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!
Happy anniversary! I know I am a little late;) You two are too cute together! I hope you guys get to do something fun to celebrate!
I won't feel bad about not posting yesterday because I called you ... TWICE! And sang you the Happy Anniversary song ... can't believe that it's been two years already. wow. Well out of all the daughters and son in laws that I have, you two are my favorite ones!!! I am curious as to what the crazy idea that Austin mentioned is ....
Love you,
mom
Congratulations Austin & Ashley! It is really weird how fast time goes by once you're married, and even faster once you have kids. It's kinda scary. Hope you guys had a nice anniversary and were able to get out and celebrate!
Happy Anniversary! And yes, I totally agree with Bren...time goes by MUCH faster when you have kids. Its actually sad. Hope you had a fun celebration!
Post a Comment