So Second Saturday is this HUGE AWESOME event every Second Saturday of the month :) Where Businesses are open later and All the art galleries are open to the public, and there are people with tables on the street selling jewlery, promoting Obama gear, Giving HIV tests in dirty trailors, or their showing off/selling their art. (I was being sarcastic about the HIV and Obama Gear, it was really interesting walking past that........but big city, you are expected to see a few weirdos right) There are Performers of All kinds, people singing, people playing guitar, bands showing off their stuff, skaters doing tricks, Fire Breathers (ya know where they spit out fire....I don't know what that is officially called......) and so much stuff to see in SO LITTLE TIME!!! But it seriously is so much fun!! I LOVE IT! I always get excited and hope we don't have any other plans on second saturday :)
So we first walked through this art museam. And there were tons of awesome stuff but this one painting was so life life. So beautiful. So we decided to get a picture with it. FIRST PICTURE OF THE NIGHT! WE are jsut warming up! WAHOO!

Afterwards we went to Luigi's SUPER YUMMY PIZZA! This is Chris and Patience :) Having a blast in good ol' Sac town!

Austin..... and my self....... somewhat disoriented.... we had been rafting all that day... Give us a break. We are tired. HA HA

PIZZA IS HERE!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!! (We had it to go but there was a table so we grabbed it first chance we got. Since you really never find a place to sit down)
We have Pepperoni and Olive on one side, and Tomato Basil on the other. SO SO SO GOOD! The Tomato Basil has become one of my favorites!!

Seriously this pizza is so good... Mmm......

Here is all of us enjoying our super yummy pizza! :) Wait.. CHRIS! You backed out!!

Much better- Austin you look kinda scary... :S

So we all decided to do something funny with the camera... :) Hee hee Here is Patience reliving her facial expressions while rafting ...

And this is Chris, Thinking how funny and awesome his wife is

This is Austin.... Looking all Smug and sleepy HA HA

I was doing funny face then Austin said "Oh we have seen that before" so This is me giving him a Dirty look HA HA LOVE YOU BABE!

Patience can really curl her lip well.....

I am not so good....I look like I just walked into a glass sliding door.

Patience and I just started having way to much fun with the camera... :)


And we started laughing so it made her laugh.. Sorry to break your concentration :)

Here we go... :)

I don't know what I am doing... a Funky face for sure....

Ashley the MOnkey HA HA

So RIGHT outside Luigis there was this band performing, the flash blacked them out, but we are dancing to their PUNK-ALTERNATIVE MUSIC ISH!! And I was laughing thinking how I can't pull off the Dancing Thumbs.....

So I started jaming out and waving my arms .... oh yes... I look so attractive.....

Chris and Patience SO CUTE :) Excited to be in Sac Town :)

Ok SO I took them to Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates... AMAZING STUFF! YOU HAVE NO IDEA! The Richest creamest most amazing... yummy stuff :)
So I bought 2 of a few chocolates (they are really rich, so austin and I usually get a few and split them in half)
Patience is holding the amazing slice of cake... OH MY GOSH! Amazing! We all split it. My birthday I am buying the whole 9 inch pan, I don't care that it costs $75.... it is amazing.

So the cake was gone... :( We are licking what is left in the box HA HA

So.. 2nd Saturday is over, shops are closing, how do we get a picture of all four of us.... HERE WE GO!! SELF TIMER CUSTOM SET!

Funny face HA HA

Funnier Face!

Chris and Patience, Seriously come up ANY TIME WE loved having you guys! It was so much fun!
3 comments:
What a fun, crazy night! You guys look like you are having a blast! YEA! Oh, the joys of still being young and cute :D
Love you,
mom
Way too much fun with the camera! How was rafting? I think I might be too chicken.
That looks like so much fun! Where at in Sac is this?
Post a Comment