Remember that day that I chose to make Frosting by scratch HA HA It was so GOOD! Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting (or whatever it was called I can't remember) I was feeling funky and posed for pictures during my making of the frosting.... Yummy stuff... :)

Austin thinks I look like a weirdo when I wear my head band HA HA It is a head band to wash your face, however I always end up using it when I don't want my hair in my face while cooking. HA HA Not ALL the time, but a lot. And he always comments on how silly I look :) BUt he loves me and thinks I am cute anyway....

OH!!! And I am not that tall and our counters are not that short..... Ya know when you are a kid and your mom has you stand on a chair to help her make cookies or whatever she was making at the time. WEll when I was 3 My Grandpa made me a Garfeild Stool and I have used it ever since. :) Seriously I am standing on it now. I love that Garfeild. I will take a picture and have an Ode to Garfeild post some day :)
Here TRY SOME!!!

Thank You for spending this wonderful day of cooking with me. Have a wonderful night
2 comments:
yea! What did you put the frosting on?
Love you,
mom
I must say you look super super cute in these pics!!!!
Post a Comment