PICTURES ARE IN!! WAHOO!!!
I have been inspired, I have been somewhat slacky lately. Well... more really busy with Random little things that take my time but don't leave anything to show for it unfortunatly, not everything but some things :)
But this past week was actually pretty fun! :)
My mom came down to visit and brought Drew, talk about an adventure..... I may get upset here.. HA HA ok so I was able to get off work a little early to be able to go and pick them up from the air port. Well SILLY ME I seemed to have thought that this whole 1-5 thing was over FOREVER ago. but I guess not, because somehow I was pushed and dragged with traffic (in my car of course) and ended up somewhere where I have no idea. I took the first exit I was able to to get out of that River of slowly moving vehicles and exhaust. Really so nasty. Well that little exit I took led me to a really scary looking gas station where no one spoke english and the children were only wearing one item of clothing and playing ball. I didn't think places like that were so close to where I live, but I guess so. Anyway, there was someone who could speak very little (VERY LITTLE) english and told me how to get to the airport from where I was in outer sablovia. And luckly my mom's plane was late otherwise she would have been waiting there for like an hour for me. BUT I DID MAKE IT! WAHOO!!
Anyway, so the airport lost her luggage but assured her they would be on the next flight from Vegas. So during our little wait we drove down to Elkhorn to get something to snack on. (NOT airport food....) and actually went through.... a nice area of Rio Linda...... uh huh... Very nice. HA HA It was really funny actually, there was this grey house and someone had spray painted on it in huge letters "STAY OUT I WILL BE BACK AT NIGHT" so... interesting. BUT we did find a grocery store and subway and A&W across from the Cow gas station. So Drew was able to get his chicken fingers and Mom and I had an OH SO YUMMY subway. I don't know why but I have loved subway lately. Kinda weird. Well when we got back to the air port STILL no luggage.
So we made plans to go shopping and get new wardrobes and luggage. :) ha ha so that was a fun topic to discuss as we drove back home.
We were able to sing a song that she arranged in Church so that was really cool. She made an arangment of Joseph Smith First Prayer and Our Saviors Love. So that turned out REALLY pretty.
Monday, Austin had left for Scout Camp..... So Mom and I went shopping a go go! :) For fun things of course.... Fun things included a Bubble Machine that blows 5,000 bubbles a minute. HA HA so that is super fun! And the movie Chocolat' with Johnny Depp and Juliette Binoche. LOVE IT!! I also was able to get a bunch of fun things for tomorrow! (Tuesday) :) Including a very soft fuzzy white chunk of fabric! Softest thing ever!! :) And we also got a Cake Dish. I have been looking for one forever!! and some how EVERY time I would go to buy one there would never be any. WEll BY CHANCE there was ONE left! SO I grabbed it!!
Tuesday, Mom and I went over to my Uncle Gregs house so my mom could hang out with her brother and he was so kind to allow me to turn his house into a little play space for taking pictures of the little baby twins who are so cute. (Some shots posted on my photo blog) However the little babies were not ready quite yet so I did end up waiting for a while. BUT THATS OK! Babies will be ready when the babies are ready!
My mom came down to visit and brought Drew, talk about an adventure..... I may get upset here.. HA HA ok so I was able to get off work a little early to be able to go and pick them up from the air port. Well SILLY ME I seemed to have thought that this whole 1-5 thing was over FOREVER ago. but I guess not, because somehow I was pushed and dragged with traffic (in my car of course) and ended up somewhere where I have no idea. I took the first exit I was able to to get out of that River of slowly moving vehicles and exhaust. Really so nasty. Well that little exit I took led me to a really scary looking gas station where no one spoke english and the children were only wearing one item of clothing and playing ball. I didn't think places like that were so close to where I live, but I guess so. Anyway, there was someone who could speak very little (VERY LITTLE) english and told me how to get to the airport from where I was in outer sablovia. And luckly my mom's plane was late otherwise she would have been waiting there for like an hour for me. BUT I DID MAKE IT! WAHOO!!
Anyway, so the airport lost her luggage but assured her they would be on the next flight from Vegas. So during our little wait we drove down to Elkhorn to get something to snack on. (NOT airport food....) and actually went through.... a nice area of Rio Linda...... uh huh... Very nice. HA HA It was really funny actually, there was this grey house and someone had spray painted on it in huge letters "STAY OUT I WILL BE BACK AT NIGHT" so... interesting. BUT we did find a grocery store and subway and A&W across from the Cow gas station. So Drew was able to get his chicken fingers and Mom and I had an OH SO YUMMY subway. I don't know why but I have loved subway lately. Kinda weird. Well when we got back to the air port STILL no luggage.
So we made plans to go shopping and get new wardrobes and luggage. :) ha ha so that was a fun topic to discuss as we drove back home.
We were able to sing a song that she arranged in Church so that was really cool. She made an arangment of Joseph Smith First Prayer and Our Saviors Love. So that turned out REALLY pretty.
Monday, Austin had left for Scout Camp..... So Mom and I went shopping a go go! :) For fun things of course.... Fun things included a Bubble Machine that blows 5,000 bubbles a minute. HA HA so that is super fun! And the movie Chocolat' with Johnny Depp and Juliette Binoche. LOVE IT!! I also was able to get a bunch of fun things for tomorrow! (Tuesday) :) Including a very soft fuzzy white chunk of fabric! Softest thing ever!! :) And we also got a Cake Dish. I have been looking for one forever!! and some how EVERY time I would go to buy one there would never be any. WEll BY CHANCE there was ONE left! SO I grabbed it!!
Tuesday, Mom and I went over to my Uncle Gregs house so my mom could hang out with her brother and he was so kind to allow me to turn his house into a little play space for taking pictures of the little baby twins who are so cute. (Some shots posted on my photo blog) However the little babies were not ready quite yet so I did end up waiting for a while. BUT THATS OK! Babies will be ready when the babies are ready!
This is Cute little Adrielle. An Unedited pic :) but cute non the less. :) I put the edited one on my photo blog :)
Wednesday, We had pedicures!! :) So last time my mom came out I took her to her VERY FIRST PEDICURE! And she loved it. Well, unfortunatly this trip out we couldn't go out, since Drew was not in the mood to sit in a spa while we have our toes done. So we decided to do them ourselves! We had the Satin Hands (mary kay) and got lots of fun little toe things (including gel toe separators... normally I hate those, but the gel ones arn't to bad) and we had a fun time. Right when our toes were Done Jenn came over to visit. She is a LONG time friend of my moms (well I can say both of us) and she is so funny and awesome! It was fun hanging out with her. She wasn't able to make our Girls Night (tomorrow) so, we opted to hang out the night before :)
Thursday, was our Girls night. :) Jen (mother in law) , Kelley( aunt and mom's sister), Katie (my sis in law), Mom and myself all went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and dessert and I was so good! I ALMOST ORDERED ANOTHER CHEESECAKE! Other than my Lemon Raspberry that I ALWAYS order, but last minute I couldn't do it. Oh well. Next time right? anyway, after a huge dinner and dessert (that we packed up for yummy leftovers) we went to my house and watched Bucket List. I knew I was going to bawl like a baby. Which is really sad. Austin and I went to see Iron Man forever ago and I think that is when I saw the previews for Bucket list. And Started crying then. The thought that Jack Nicholson and MOrgan Freeman are older and will eventually die killed me. They are both some of my favorite actors! Jack Nicholson back from The Shining, Batman, a Few Good Men..... so forth has been one of my faves. And I havn't followed Morgan Freeman as much but I love him. So... yeah. But I can say now having seeing the movie. I did cry. But you stop watching the movie laughing. :)
Mom and I got to the resturant and they seated us RIGHT THEN! So Drew had to sit with us prior to his BOYS night with Austin and Brady and Chuck E Cheese :)
Me Sipping on my Very STRONG Raspberry Lemonade :)
THEY GOT THERE! WAHOO! Katie and myself! :) Love her! she is an awesome SIS in law :)
Jen and Kelley order side salads, THEY WERE LIKE MONSTERS!! I warned them, I DID! Because everything i so largely portioned at the Cheesecake factory. But, they wanted them anyway :) goos stuff that is for sure!
Mother in Law jen likes it too HA HA We all have a blast at our girls nights HA HA
See I just look so good like this....
Our FOOD has arrived HA HA kelley ordered.... The Shrimp pasta Stuff. I forget what it was called. :)
Katie showing her colors! :)
So we were all getting full, so we orderd our cheesecakes and packed our leftovers (practically our WHOLE meals HA HA and headed over to my house for the BUCKET LIST!
Friday, This is the day that my mom flew back home. It was very sad. But it was so fun for her to come and visit me. So I really shouldn't complain. She made it home and they did not loose her luggage.
At the air port when I was dropping her off LOVE YA MOM! MISS YOU

Saturday, STARTING OVER- Pretend this is a WHOLE NEW post. hee hee, So Saturday, I woke up and wated to get things done, but I was just tired of my every day broom and cleaning stuff. So... I took a little trip to Target and got lots of new things :) It was awesome :) And when I got home I used them all. It was very fun! I did not however get a new vacuum. I probably should have. But I didn't. Oh well. I actually even saw Taming of the Shrew on DVD for $10. I almost bought it. I will probably going back and getting it HA HA :)
(forgot to get these pictures loaded... sorry... maybe someday....)
Sunday, MADE FROM SCRATCH DAY- Ok So... I was feeling good Sunday. Even though Austin was somewhat grumpy. Oh well. So Church was fun, and when we got Home the R.S. Presidency was wanting to meet with me, so... that was really interesting. HA HA Either they weren't themselves or they did not want to be at my house. HA HA I don't blame them though. I probably wouldn't want to have to go to zillions of peoples houses either. :) But that was a fun conversation. They are going to spotlight me, which reminds me I need to send them a picture.... hmmm. anyway. So Austin was suppose to go Home Teaching and his companion just stopped awnsering his phone. So... Austin asked if I would go with him. Which turned into a very fun visiting experiance. We were probably talking way to long. So I felt bad. Poor boys. And actually POOR OUR HOMETEACHERS! Because we got home 30 minutes later than we told them we could get home. So they were waiting in their car, in the driveway of our house for a half an hour, but that was fun too.
WELL AFTER THEY LEFT I felt the need to make something. I didn't know what. So I opened my fridge (we have a new one now, so we cleaned it out alot so it looks like there is nothing in there now ha ha) to see what we have left, and we had strawberries, butter, cream cheese and a few other little fixings. So.... putting my two brain cells together to get a charge (ha ha that is an inside joke) came up with the idea to make a cake!! :) with Yummy Cream Cheese Frosting. ANd Low and Behold it was meant to be! I had Powdered Sugar! and JUST ENOUGH! (I needed 6 cups for the frosting) So I got excited and washed my new cake dish so I cuold put something cute inside!!!
(forgot to get these pictures loaded... sorry... maybe someday....)
I made the frosting and then took the strawberries and made a Strawberry Ginach (is that the right word for it??? ) Glaze type of yummy-ness for the center of the cake along with some frosting of course. And I made a White Cake!! :) This was all going to be so yummy. Well I then received a call from Elle. (the twins mommy) thinking that now might be a good time with some better lighting to finish the pictures. So I grabbed my stuff ran over there, and got a few in their cute little bath robes. :) I even caught little Adrielle with a BIG smile :) it was so cute. However little Dreagon was not feeling pictures today. So, we called it quits and decided that it would be ok for now. :) They are the cutest little things though.
So leaving there Austin and I went to Jen and Garys to play Settlors with Brady and Katie which was fun. Austin is a sneeky little Devil. Brady and Katie are still somewhat new to the game and they kept trading and giving him all these things that he needed so I announced that he had 8 points and was about to win. HA HA So poor austin.... no one wanted to trade him anymore. HA HA
it was fun day though, I didn't finish my cake until late at night, and yeah. So that was a bummer. But I am sure I will still get a picture to post :)
Saturday, STARTING OVER- Pretend this is a WHOLE NEW post. hee hee, So Saturday, I woke up and wated to get things done, but I was just tired of my every day broom and cleaning stuff. So... I took a little trip to Target and got lots of new things :) It was awesome :) And when I got home I used them all. It was very fun! I did not however get a new vacuum. I probably should have. But I didn't. Oh well. I actually even saw Taming of the Shrew on DVD for $10. I almost bought it. I will probably going back and getting it HA HA :)
(forgot to get these pictures loaded... sorry... maybe someday....)
Sunday, MADE FROM SCRATCH DAY- Ok So... I was feeling good Sunday. Even though Austin was somewhat grumpy. Oh well. So Church was fun, and when we got Home the R.S. Presidency was wanting to meet with me, so... that was really interesting. HA HA Either they weren't themselves or they did not want to be at my house. HA HA I don't blame them though. I probably wouldn't want to have to go to zillions of peoples houses either. :) But that was a fun conversation. They are going to spotlight me, which reminds me I need to send them a picture.... hmmm. anyway. So Austin was suppose to go Home Teaching and his companion just stopped awnsering his phone. So... Austin asked if I would go with him. Which turned into a very fun visiting experiance. We were probably talking way to long. So I felt bad. Poor boys. And actually POOR OUR HOMETEACHERS! Because we got home 30 minutes later than we told them we could get home. So they were waiting in their car, in the driveway of our house for a half an hour, but that was fun too.
WELL AFTER THEY LEFT I felt the need to make something. I didn't know what. So I opened my fridge (we have a new one now, so we cleaned it out alot so it looks like there is nothing in there now ha ha) to see what we have left, and we had strawberries, butter, cream cheese and a few other little fixings. So.... putting my two brain cells together to get a charge (ha ha that is an inside joke) came up with the idea to make a cake!! :) with Yummy Cream Cheese Frosting. ANd Low and Behold it was meant to be! I had Powdered Sugar! and JUST ENOUGH! (I needed 6 cups for the frosting) So I got excited and washed my new cake dish so I cuold put something cute inside!!!
(forgot to get these pictures loaded... sorry... maybe someday....)
I made the frosting and then took the strawberries and made a Strawberry Ginach (is that the right word for it??? ) Glaze type of yummy-ness for the center of the cake along with some frosting of course. And I made a White Cake!! :) This was all going to be so yummy. Well I then received a call from Elle. (the twins mommy) thinking that now might be a good time with some better lighting to finish the pictures. So I grabbed my stuff ran over there, and got a few in their cute little bath robes. :) I even caught little Adrielle with a BIG smile :) it was so cute. However little Dreagon was not feeling pictures today. So, we called it quits and decided that it would be ok for now. :) They are the cutest little things though.
So leaving there Austin and I went to Jen and Garys to play Settlors with Brady and Katie which was fun. Austin is a sneeky little Devil. Brady and Katie are still somewhat new to the game and they kept trading and giving him all these things that he needed so I announced that he had 8 points and was about to win. HA HA So poor austin.... no one wanted to trade him anymore. HA HA
it was fun day though, I didn't finish my cake until late at night, and yeah. So that was a bummer. But I am sure I will still get a picture to post :)
1 comment:
I love that you post blogs that are just as long (if not longer) than mine! hahaha fabulous-o! I'm on a diet and reading about that cake made me wanna die! :) Sounds yummy!
Post a Comment