6.30.2008

Photo Blog

I have actually started a Photo Blog,

if that is something that you would be somewhat interested in looking at email me and I will add you.

Still is Brand New, but still :) LET ME KNOW :)

Oh, and I would be happy hearing tips, comments, and/or thoughts and feelings

Hope all is well!

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

I don't have your email address, but I'd love to see your photo skills. My email is aubsrey@gmail.com, Sounds like you had a great time with your Mom. I love spending time like that. Where do you guys live now? Also, do you share your Mom's arrangements (of hymns)?

Amy B. said...

Hi Bowdens, I am so happy to find all your cute blogs. I hope you don't mind if I check out your blog. come visit ours. you are such a cute couple. love ya Amy

Kristine said...

Hi honey!

I left a comment on your photo blog by the way (grin) You need to approve it.

Love you honey! Out of all my daughters, you are the most talented, beautiful, wonderful and most of all ... my favorite!

Love you,

mom

The Elmers said...

Um hello! I want to see it! Is it private??? Here is my email katieann210@hotmail.com Did you get a new camera? How exciting!!!

Lowe Down said...

e-mail me! lowecb@hotmail.com!
That's so neat you got to spend time with your mom!
And cute blog by the way!!
we should get together and hang out sometime!

kaelyn&bryan said...

Hey Ash, I'd love to see your new blog! We need to do another girls night.. kaelyn.nash@yahoo.com yay!

Megan said...

hey lady. will you email me your foto link? im very excited to see how our pictures turned out! hope you guys have fun camping!