Jen and Gary married for........27 years.... 28 years....maybe 29. I should have found out. Sorry. BUT A LONG TIME!! WAY TO GO!! And they stayed married even after having all those Crazy Bowden Boys. HA HA :)
Austin and myself... Looking good. Oh I gotta say, you gotta love the camera phone. No matter where you are, you always have a picture oppritunity even without the camera. It is awesome.
This is SO good! Carvers Sour Dough Bread. YUMMY!!!
Jen ordered the Prime Rib, Looks good, she likes it raw
Gary ordered the same thing, he likes it raw too. I couldn't do it.
Austin got some kabob thing. he said it was good... but... hmm...
YUMMY SALMON ha ha I guess i am a weirdo.... ha ha I would rather have fish.
Anyway it was a fun night :) we really enjoyed the old man server. Ya know it is sad. Service in resturants has gone to crap. Our Old Man server was AMAZING our water NEVER was lower that 3/4, we were getting checked on, he was very kind, really nice. and When he went on break we had some stupid kid.... Seriously. We sat forever, he came and picked up our plates and then walked away we had to catch him for the dessert menu, FINALLY old man came back!!!! Life was good again. :) WAY TO GO OLD MAN!
5 comments:
Sweet! Sounds yummy and yes carvers is amazing.
It IS sad how customer service in many avenues of industry have ... shall we say ... lost their savor and are lacking? It's men like your 'old man waiter' that bring it to light how true that is. Congrats to Jen and Gary on multiple years of wedded bliss! And what good sons and daughters in law that take them out to dinner for their anniversary. I love going out to dinner. It's getting harder to do right now ... but still I love it : )
Love ya,
mom
I have the same pet peeve- poor customer service! I'll admit I am hard to please but when I'm paying money for something, they better do their job right. Anyway, happy birthday! Hope you had a fun day!
I don't think my parents got it Raw...they got it medium...maybe medium rare, but there was no pink in my moms, and just a little in my dads...Raw, that is discusting, but the food there was amazing! So ya'll know, they have been Married 28 years, and they had no problem surviving, because their kids are AMAZING!!!!
what a nice night! that was very thoughtful of you kiddos to take them out. glad you had fun ;)
Post a Comment