At dinner at Bucca...... yumm......... I WON!!!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!! (Ashley Won) WAHOOO!!!! This was an Orange Ice Cream Shake, SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD!! By the Ocean, it was awesome and I was freezing.... AUSTIN He is cute ha ha
Hey! I just want to say thank you again for coming and helping us out!! You helped me out so much and i really appreciate that! And now you developed a new talent!! :) Anyways, let me know when you are available to go out to lunch! I want to go to lunch sometime and get to know you more...that kind of sounded like asking you out on a date...ANYWAYS!!! Let me know, i think it would be fun! Have a great week!
oh that looks fun! But COLD...brrr. I hate that California can be so cold! I thought it was CALIFORNIA DUDE! Warm 24-7, 365! Oh well... So maybe this summer can we come visit you? I've never been to Northern CAli, and it'd be fun to see it with an old friend! What are your non-busiest months? TTFN! Kirst
I hope you remember me - feel free to check my blog out. I found you through Becky Earl's blog - really bizarre. It's so great to hear that you are doing awesome! -Aubrey (Radmall) Pettit
Hey Ashley!!!!It's Natasha (short little indian Natasha that lived by you in Santa Clara!) I just wanted to say hi and how are you.You look so happy, who's the lucky guy! Hope to hear from you.
8 comments:
What fun pictures! You look sooooo tan! And your hair color is great!
I love the pictures honey! Very cute. And you WON the GAME???? Yea honey!!! Good job!
Love you,
mom
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you... :)
Happy Birthday!! Those pics are funny! Yay for winning at settlers! It's like I was there playing with you! We need to hang out soon!
Hey! I just want to say thank you again for coming and helping us out!! You helped me out so much and i really appreciate that! And now you developed a new talent!! :) Anyways, let me know when you are available to go out to lunch! I want to go to lunch sometime and get to know you more...that kind of sounded like asking you out on a date...ANYWAYS!!! Let me know, i think it would be fun! Have a great week!
oh that looks fun! But COLD...brrr. I hate that California can be so cold! I thought it was CALIFORNIA DUDE! Warm 24-7, 365! Oh well...
So maybe this summer can we come visit you? I've never been to Northern CAli, and it'd be fun to see it with an old friend! What are your non-busiest months? TTFN!
Kirst
I hope you remember me - feel free to check my blog out. I found you through Becky Earl's blog - really bizarre. It's so great to hear that you are doing awesome! -Aubrey (Radmall) Pettit
Hey Ashley!!!!It's Natasha (short little indian Natasha that lived by you in Santa Clara!) I just wanted to say hi and how are you.You look so happy, who's the lucky guy! Hope to hear from you.
Post a Comment