4.04.2008

For the race.....

....a bunch of guys shaved their heads. And Austin wanted to Participate. WE had some fun prior to taking it all off.

We left his side burns and a rat tail in the back. It was kinda scary.

Ben Had a #2 Mo-hawk ( I have no idea how to correctly spell that, so .. sorry) and Peter had his Long and Wavy hair in a Mo-hawk as well. HA HA it was like this Wave over his head. It was pretty funny we all went out to dinner that night showing off the doo(s) and then shaved the rest that night. :)


Here is Austin PRIOR to the complete shave.

Arn't I the lucky one.....

Ha ha no he is still cute. Funny though. No one hears what he says anymore. They are to busy looking at his head. :)

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I think Austin looks great! Seriously. (matt said he liked it too.)

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

ha ha, I will tell him to grow out his rat tail and side burns again :) hee hee

The Elmers said...

Oh my gosh, you guys crack me up! That is tooooo funny!!! He has a nice head by the way! haha!

April Nielsen said...

We are in Santa clara actually around the corner from my mom. If you remember where Brandi Weldin used to live we live next door.

bren said...

OH MY GOSH! THAT IS... COOL..? :) I NEED TO SHOW RUSTY THIS ONE! HOPE HE DOESN'T GET ANY IDEAS THOUGH. ;)

Kristine said...

You know ... some men don't have the right shaped head to shave all thier hair off .... Austin can get away with it. Viva la Team Spirit! (grin)

Love you,

mom