4.03.2008

Tag

A- Attached or Single?- A + A = Attached....

B- Best Friend? - Austin is the Love of my life Best Friend, Erica is my longest friend best friend, my kitty is my fluffiest best friend, and my mom is my who I can talk to anytime best friend.

C- Cake or Pie?- Depends, I like Berry Pies (no blueberries )

D-Day of choice?- Fridays, I am done with work for the week, and I have Saturday to look forward too. Saturdays are my ONLY day I have. They are VERY hard to give up. But I like to plan fun things on them along with my work at home stuff.

E- Essential item?- My Purple Bag (it carries the make up stuff) OH my phone.

F- Favorite color?- I am not sure... I like Lots of Colors... but there is one I am most partial too.....

G- Gummy bears or worms? I like the Sour worms

H-Hometown?- I was at high school in St. George, but I always considered my self a California Girl temporarily stuck in Utah....

I- Indulgence(s)?- Window Shopping, Shopping, Buying Presents, relaxing, movies, Downtown Sac activities (this saturdays activity), Dates, Fun silly dates, Taking Pictures, Photography (different than taking pictures, photography has the artistic side of it), playing games, Jamba Juice, MUSIC, Dancing, Singing, Skittles, having fun in general. SLEEP, Snuggling...... I could go on... HA HA

J- January or July? - I don't know.... That is the one thing I really miss of St. George. SUMMER there could be 120° but it was dry heat. This here is so freaking miserable! and it would only be 98°.... Humid is so not good for me. BUt I would say I have more fun in the sun,

K-Kids?- Well, Kitty (my cat, 4) and Titus Lyric (9 weeks) we have no human kids yet. Sorry.

L- Life is incomplete without?- Family, husband, faith, temples, silly moments of laughter, and pictures.

M- Marriage date?- September 15, 2008

N- Number of siblings?- HA HA well, technically none. But (half) Drew (10 soon), Richard (18 soon), Rosie (17 soon), Steven (14 soon), (step) Eric (19) Tori (16) Ryan (13), (inlaws) Lee and Leann, Brady and Katie, Matt and Jamie, Tyson, and Conner

O- Oranges or apples?- ANN's ORANGES ARE AMAZING!! I don't know how she does it, but they are so so SO yuummy. But I like apples the rest of the year when Oranges arn't so yummy. Just like Katie said.

P- Phobias or fears?- being ALONE alone.

Q- Quotes?- I don't really have one. I should look, people ask that alot....

R- Reasons to smile?- For all those good moments that life is not worth giving up for. You never seem to think of them when you are sad, but really, they make life so much better.

S-Season? - Spring and Fall are tied. Then Sumer and Winter have second.

T-Tag 5 people?- Umm... ok. Kaelyn, Kirsten, April, Patience, and Mom :) Anyone who wants to do this too. Those are 5 that I don't think have done this yet :) That is why they came to mind :)

U- Unknown fact?- Probably lots of things HA HA I had a nose job when I was 5. I didn't get to pick what nose I wanted. There wasn't enough time, that and I was really little so I probably wouldn't have understood anyway. But a dog bit me, and it pracitally ripped my face apart. NO GOOD.

V- Very Favorite store?- Maurices. I wish they had one here. If they did it wouldn't take me so long to go shopping for clothes. I never have time to get out, but if there was a Maurices, I WOULD MAKE TIME.

W- Worst Habit?- I don't do the dishes... :S I hate it, so if I don't have to I Don't. So I take care of the rest while Austin does them for me. He is a good husband. I might have others too, but that is the first thing that comes to mind.

X- X-ray or ultrasound?- I have only had an X-ray. But I am going to say Ultrasound since you can be pregnant while you have those. The idea of killing cells while you are in an x-ray is kinda creepy to me.

Y-Your favorite food?- Jamba Juice. Rice. Chicken. Pasta. Salad. Strawberries. Juice. MILK!!!! I love milk. Sorry that hit me late. Delay reaction ha ha

Z- Zodiac?- TAURUS (WOO WOO!!)

1 comment:

The Elmers said...

Those are so fun! You love milk? ( I am anti milk haha) and I would have never guessed that a dog chomped on your face...you look beautiful!