4.07.2008

Sorry I have been a slacker....RANDOMNESS POST

The Camera is having technical difficulties... So.. with that in mind it is hard to post all the ZILLIONS of things I need to post.

But for now, this will have to do.

This weekend was actually really REALLY busy. I had tons of errands I needed to run Sautrday morning, and Friday night we were ups until 3 playing Settlors and Monopoly with Rob and Jess. So... waking up early Saturday was especially hard. BUt it was super fun.

So Friday night we got off work, and went out to finally purchase a replacement Laptop. Since mine was stolen in January. SO FINALLY we have a new one! WAHOO... Brad, we would like to keep our belongings... we would appreciate it of you didn't come back to our house when are not at home... (j/k)

Anyway so after we did that Rob called us to see if we wanted to have a little game night, SOUNDS GOOD TO US! We played Monopoly (the fast version) and settlors until 3 am. So that was super fun! My kitty Likes settlors too. Check him out :)



He is very cute. Anyway..... Saturday morning we had to wake up to be at a Sober Grad fundraiser at Applebees. They were doing a breakfast so we got there at 8:00. It was good I was tired and looked horrible. Litterally. I rolled out of bed put on capri's and my hair in a pen and my sun glasses. NO MAKE UP or anything. HA HA kinda makes me laugh. Well... after breakfast I had to stop by Home Depot to get paint samples for my office, but they didn't have any. So after calling one of the attorney's in charge of the paint options and leaving a voicemail we decided to head to Costco to pick up somethings. Ya know since we were out and about. Well while I was there we redid my costco card (since my otherone was in my purse that was stolen) and it wasn't until then that I realized how nasty I am sure that I looked!! AHH! So I asked the guy if I could leave my glasses on... and he let me. I will scan that in, it is a pretty funny picture.


(Oh yeah, Not that anyone would want my costoc info or anything... but you never know who else would ya know? so... call me silly and weird but I blocked it out anyway. BUT HA HA there is my picture... Tribute to my brother Rich HA HA Love ya man!)

After Costco... I think we went home.... YEAH that is right. We went home and started CLEANING. Since Saturdays are really my only time to ever do anything since I get home from work so late I make it count and do BIG projects on Saturdays. Well.. try to anyway. Most of the time I make it work :) This Saturday was clean and organize the laundry room day. And Look what I threw out. Seriously... our Laundry room isn't very big... it is kinda embarassing to show you this. But... I am sure you will all be understanding that I have to prioritize. And since I really only have one day a week, the laundry room was the LAST thing on my list. Right above our Snow board room and the garage. NEXT SATURDAY IS THE SNOWBOARD ROOM! :) Exciting huh! :) Anyway... look at this!



It made me wonder if the men prior to me living there had ever cleaned it out before. HA HA But I guess that is the point of a bacholor pad huh. :) So no worried. OH and this is only half of the picture... it goes on.... I didn't want to post a bunch of pictures of crippy crap. But HECK I am proud of myself. The Laundry room looks good! And I mopped it BIG TIME! OH and those paint cans are the paint cans from when they painted the kitchen the green and white :) I thought that was funny, since that was back in 2000 or 2002 or something :)

ALL CLEAN NOW! And Austin made me a shelf for the laundry room too out of a scrap board. So that is kinda nice. :) So next time any of you come over, come check it out!! (ha ha not that you would want to, but it was funny to say)

This picture here, is from when Austin was in the Xterra Nevada back in..... 2007. This race was the starting point of the Men starting up the Triathalon stuff. You had to bike 26 miles, swim a half a mile (in lake Tahoe.... with snow on the ground and everything...) and then run like 7 miles.... or something. I felt bad but NO wives went to that race. We all hung out together instead. But they did good! And the guys didn't take any pictures of the race so this is like the only picture we have of Austin and it has been on my desktop at work!! and you can't print off pictures that are on your desktop, and we missed the order deadline from the Xterra people... so I took my camera on my phone (remember the camera is having issues right now...) and took a picture of my desktop. :) Isn't he cute!

SPEAKING OF CUTE!! Look at my kitty when he was a kitten! How innocent and playful he was! His cute little curious face and everything!!

And him now! Just as cute! not AS playful, but still so lovey :)

This is Titus... he was one of the first to ZONK out during conference :)
Seriously... Look at him all sprauled out! (he has a cute color huh!)

Ok most of you already know Austin and some fellow guys all went down to participate in the Oceanside Ironman. Here they are registering the Day before the race.

Lisa (wonderful woman, she is Marks wife from Oregon) took pictures. Thank goodness since I havn't been able to get ours off the camera yet.

Left to Right: Mark, Logan, Austin, Peter, Tom, Ben, and Health


For Team Unity, the guys thought it would be fun to shave their heads..... So here is Austin getting his head shaved... HA HA He has a look or terror don't you think!

Starting the process and having fun!!!


Look what I did!! :) Arn't you proud!!! :)

Austin, Peter, and Ben with their New Doo's (oh yeah only these guys went through with it)

Don't they look handsome... :)
As you can tell by this next picture they finished the shaving. ALL GONE NOW! Anyway Here are the Oceanside Ironmen!! They are all taken ladies... sorry. This is right before the race started. It was 5:15ish in the morning. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

It goes Left to right Logan (Grey and Black), Mark (Grey and Orange), Tom (Blue and Dark Blue), Peter (Blue Headband and Grey) Austin (the Maroon and Yellow), Heath (in the back with a white and dark blue) and Ben (White and Grey)

Here is Austin Going into the water! for the 1.2 mile swim in the Ocean.
GOOD JOB EVERYONE! I am proud of you all! And Lisa and Mark it was so fun to meet you! You guys were awesome! THanks for the pictures! I will get mine up asap! I PROMISE!

All the men finished! All of them are ironmen!! Good work guys!

This picture is after it was all done. They are wearing their metals.

From Left to Right: Mark, Tom, Logan, Ben, Austin. Heath and Peter went back to the Hotel.


Hope this is a good post for now :)

Have a good day everyone!!

7 comments:

Ben & Kirsten said...

That is such a fun post! I love the animal pictures! THEY ARE BOTH SO CUTE! How do your puppy and kitten get along? We've thought of getting a kitten for Lady to play with, but we're not sure if she would be too mean or scared. (She's scared of my mom's cats) And it looks like you had a SUPER productive day on Saturday! I LOVE days like that! I look forward to many of those after the wedding is over! :)

Kristine said...

I love your blog montage honey! Very fun pictures. And Austin, you da MAN! Iron Man that is (grin).

Looking at those pics of Kitty ... wow! How much he has grown. You don't realize it until you see pictures like that side by side. And Titus is a very cute puppy (grin)

Love you,

mom

Kristine said...

Oh! I forgot to add ... "Wahoo on the laundry room excavation honey! I will happily look at your laundry room next time I visit. I think there is nothing more liberating than reducing and simplifying so that you don't drown in a wave of crippy crap.

Love you,

mom

Jess said...

LOVE the costco pic

bren said...

Nice job on decluttering. I love that. And I'm sorry but Austin's little rat tail is hilarious and disgusting at the same time!!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

In Bruce Lee's kitten pic. it looks like he has a bow tie on!(sorry that just made me laugh, it also made me laugh when you found that disgustung green paint. I then realized someone actually picked that out!)Thanks for keeping us so informed with your life, SERIOUSLY. We miss being there with you.