9.29.2009

Fall... *sigh*

Finally Fall is officially here….

I love fall.

The smell

The colors

Sweaters/Hoodies

Hot Chocolate

Snuggling with big fluffy blankets

Scarves

Bishops Pumpkin Patch

Apple Hill

And the list seriously could go on forever.

One thing that brings back memories tho

One of my best friends and I lived together (that’s you Erica) and we would just start listening to Country music. And it was like there was a feeling in the air where we just would put it on and that was all we would listen to that day. I mean we have always been pretty sporadic about it anyway but this certain day of fall (usually one of the first days if I remember correctly) It was just country day. And it just fit perfect. LOL I guess this might be a little funny. Today I am going to listen to all my Country stations on my Pandora while working. Good times. I guess I am going to add that to my list of fall favorites.

The Memories


4 comments:

JustLivingMYLife said...

haha heck yes! that seriously just made me smile! :D i love you so much and just as a dedication to us and to fall i too am only going to listen to country today
welcome fall! welcome!

Natalie said...

Not a country music fan, but I totally get the feeling about Fall. Cali actually has one, while Idaho has a week of fall, then the wind blows all the changing leaves off the trees, then it looks dead for what feels like forever. Doesn't mean I can't dream of everyone else's though!

Kristine said...

You are funny ... but I do LOVE Autumn. Autumn and Spring are my favorite seasons. It is getting cooler here ... but Autumn hasn't officially hit here yet in my opinion. Autumn requires sweater wearing :D

Cameron and Paige said...

I love fall! It is my favorite time of the year. That's the one thing I like about the east coast. Yea I love it!!!