So those who don't know, Feb 14th we flew to Ft. Lauderdale Florida to meet up with my siblings flying in from Boston and have a Mini Preston Family Reunion :) Daddy and his kids (plus Austin) were going to have a get together! Which is crazy because ALL of us havn't been together at the same time since.... I was 18 or 19. So this was a BIG deal :)
Anyway.... We got a hotel the night of the 14th and it was super awesome! Since it was late and I was to involved in the Seeing my family part I didn't get any pictures. And Poor Austin ... it was like we were sleeping again when we were little....
"Richard, go get up and get __ for me and I promise I won't tell dad you are out of bed........ DAD!!!!! RICH IS OUT OF BED!!!!!!"
and so forth and then with us laughing at out jokes from the past and playing tricks on Dad and Stpehen (hee hee) So there were two TV's and there was a door between the two rooms. After Dad telling us to go to bed started watching tv, Rich thought it would be funny to see if our remote would affect his tv. Sneeking to the door and pointing at Dads TV in the reflection of a mirror hit the power button and TURNED OFF HIS TV!! WITHOUT BEING SEEN! ha ha soryr... maybe you had to be there, but dad and stephen were confused and all of us (except austin...) burst out laughing while Rich did a little dance in his victory that it worked. Ha ha
Anyway in the morning we had an awesome breakfast and waited for the Van/Shuttle thing to take us to OUR SHIP!!
The Van that picked us up from the hotel didn't have enough seats so I did my Big sister responsibility and let my Little Brother Sit on my lap HA HA

Once we got to the ship we wanted to go awandering so we got in the Elevator and went were we did :) ha ha it was awesome!!
From Left to right: Lil Bro Richard, Daddy, Lil Sis Rosie, Lil Bro Stephen, Me and Austin.




As most of you know who have been on cruises, they line you up for a safety drill practice should the ship crash and burn you know where to go and what life boats to get on and so forth. THEY FREAKING PACK YOU LIKE SARDINES!! It was nasty. Anyway, this little girl and her family that was in front of us... Seriously the most annoying family ever! The mom kept wanting to take zillion of pictures while the Dad was RUDE and DEMEANING to the wife (seriously I wanted to smack him) and the little FAT boy kept complaining, and the little girl kept bumping around and staring all annoying. So.. HA HA Rich started GLARING at her. It was seriously the funniest thing!! anyway.... Austin and I in our most attractive life vests!!

Left to Right, Rosis, Rich, Steven, Daddy :) in their oh so attractive life vests :)

We thought we would get a quick family picture in the PRETTY MIAMI FLORIDA!!! :)

Austin and me :)

Ok so really quick, Before we got on the ship, they piled us in front of this thing and started yelling "YOU HERE YOU THERE YOU ..." and clicked.... no one was ready nor did we know they were taking a picture. So we didn't buy this, but so you could see how funny we all looked (except daddy he looks very handsome) I took a pic of the pic HA HA Rich is doing something, I am weirded out, Austin looks.... Stephen is faking and rosie has the same expression I do almost. like Uhh.... And then Daddy looks all handsome :)

When the ship started moving we couldn't even feel it. We were sitting there walking around deck and then the scent of cookies fills the air. YES THE OUTSIDE AIR!! These Crusies really do everything in their power to have you eating ALL THE TIME! 24 hour pizzaria that was SERIOUSLY AMAZING PIZZA!! 24 hour grill! 24 hour ice cream and frozen yogurt, food food food food food FOOD! Anyway more of that later. So we smelled cookies and wanted them so we started searching for cookies :) AND FOUND THEM ALONG WITH A TON OF BROWNIES AND OTHER YUMMIES! we sat down to eat them :) As a family of course.... and looked out the window and was like.. oh were movig. Huh. So here is Rosie and I saying good bye to Miami! :) Pretty eh?

We then walked around the deck some more and went to a show in the theater. At first it was... Umm... Interesting. With Cruise ship entertainment team dancers and singing.... But it actually got really funny with a comedian and then some party type games! anyway it was funny. No pictures allowed there :) then we went to our rooms to unpack our things and prepare for a week of SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!! :)
I will post day two, three, four, five, six, and seven.... later :) Hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I need to get these posted ASAP! I am running behind :S Plus it is easier than saying it over and over HA HA ya know? anyway ... NIGHT
4 comments:
VERY fun!!! Is that a real tattoo on Richard's arm??? I can't believe how big they have grown. Man ... we are all getting older.
wow do i feel so out of the loop...how did i not know you were going to fl let alone on a freakin cruize???? i thought we were bffffff :'( tear
;) hahah jk
anyway that is soooo wierd to see your fam all grown up. lol and i feel sorry for austin too haha im sure it was some what similar to when he met me for the first time and you and i were in our own little world hehe
anyway cant wait to see more! love ya tons!
Yes, everyone, ASHLEY IS CRAZY! THe trip wsa awesome. She does a good job at filling you in, but if you want to know the truth, come talk to me... ;)
I'll just ignore Austin's comment above, but talk about super fun!
Post a Comment