I've been told to take it as a compliment to be mistaken as so young, but I've never enjoyed it (especially as a teacher getting mistaken as a high school student in the faculty room...yeah, THAT was awkward!)
It always shocks people that I'm 28and a lot of people don't believe that I'm married to a 30 year old (he's even had to whip out his driver's license to prove his age!)
6 comments:
humm...now im intrigued!
Hey! Nothing wrong with people thinking you are a lot younger than you are (heh heh heh) Trust me ... you'll be grateful later on. :D
Love you,
Yeah, I heard where you went ... I'm very envious!!
Where've you been??
I can't wait to see the pics!! Glad you had fun!
I've been told to take it as a compliment to be mistaken as so young, but I've never enjoyed it (especially as a teacher getting mistaken as a high school student in the faculty room...yeah, THAT was awkward!)
It always shocks people that I'm 28and a lot of people don't believe that I'm married to a 30 year old (he's even had to whip out his driver's license to prove his age!)
Post a Comment