1.10.2009

the Night with BENTON PAUL! (Well...technically 2nd night with Benton, i didn't get pics of the first night in Sac)

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!
When I moved here 5 years ago Ian and Austin were my first friends! :) LOVE EM!!
After the Private Concert, Benton had a special request so this girl could dance around.
Ian and Austin
Benton Paul and Austin :)
The "Tough Guy" Picture


On the Way home....
Austin

Me

When we got Home Kitty was trying to tell us something.....


Quick Moment of Silence here..... RICE WORK CHIPS I MISS YOU! they were so good! and I can't find them anymore... :(


5 comments:

bren said...

Oh my gosh, have you tried Seneca's apple chips? They are seriously awesome! I've never tried those riceworks chips before...too bad you can't find them anymore. Anyway, I thought that Ian guy looked familiar-- probably saw him at singles ward way back in the day!

Patience said...

That cat picture is so funny!! At least you know she likes her food! So....SERIOUSLY...you guys are going to come visit us soon and are going to have the time of your lives! Just pick a weekend but you need to tell me ASAP. We have to work this out!

JustLivingMYLife said...

Ash i absolutly LOVE the main pic of you two on here!!! sooo freakin cute! love you and miss you tons

Kristine said...

You are too funny! I can see you are back in the "let's take a picture of everything" mode. Yea!!!

Love you honey,

mom

Natalie said...

I'm SO envious that you guys got to listen to him! I stay posted with his blog and on facebook, but boring Idaho isn't cool enough to have too many concerts (unless they're in Boise, and that's just as long as a drive as it is to SLC, so it's a no win situation!)

Looks like fun!