ok... so I don't know why.. but when I converted this letter to PDF it had no spelling errors. Then when I printed it out to scan it into JPEG/TIFF it has tons of stuff wrong with it.... sorry....no idea why.
That was cute, and actually I am the slacker, because I wanted to do a collage like this but didnt have time so just did the standard Christmas card pics! Looks like you guys had an eventful year!
6 comments:
ok... so I don't know why.. but when I converted this letter to PDF it had no spelling errors. Then when I printed it out to scan it into JPEG/TIFF it has tons of stuff wrong with it.... sorry....no idea why.
That was cute, and actually I am the slacker, because I wanted to do a collage like this but didnt have time so just did the standard Christmas card pics! Looks like you guys had an eventful year!
At least you SEND a Christmas letter!!! Thanks for posting it on here and Merry Christmas!
First of all, this letter was WAY cute, what a good idea! And secondly, I love the new pic of you and Austin above!! That's all :)
I love the new photo yo you guys. You both are way cute together!
By the way....I love the new blog header picture! Did you take that on a tripod? Will you take some pictures of me and Chris someday?
Post a Comment