I was asked an interesting question.
"Ashley, if you were stopped and forced to sing Karaoke RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW what song would you choose?"
Well... interesting. I never thought anyone would ever force someone to do Karaoke. BUT HEY! For the fun that it is, it got me thinking.
Because there are TONS of songs that are really fun to jam out to, but Karaoke is a WHOLE separate catagory, ya know?
So I was thinking... Black Velvet (I added it to my playlist) is a fun Karaoke song.... I'm the only one by Melissa Etheridge would be another fun one... and then of course the Oldies but Goldies :) Fever by Peggy Lee, Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps by Doris Day... anyway
It was a fun topic of conversation. And I got curious about everyone else HA HA
WHAT WOULD YOUR KARAOKE SONG OF CHOICE BE!!!???
I am serious. SO LET ME KNOW!
And I think we should plan a Karaoke night :)
3 comments:
I would have to say "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler, I'm sure there are others but that is the first one that popped in my head.
First off, at least you'd be safe singing in front of somebody because you have a good voice! But if I had to, I'd sing something by the Dixie Chicks, not that I neccesarily like them a ton, but their vocal range isn't too broad (or at least it doesn't seem like it from the sound of it!) I would just stay away from any Celine Dion or Mariah Carey songs, that would be scary coming from me! P.S. I'd like to see Gin karaoke to that song!
"Fever" by Peggy Lee for Sure ...
"Perhaps", Perhaps, Perhaps by Doris Day ... absolutely ...
"I'll Always Love You" by Whitney Houston is a possibility ...
"Alright, Okay, You Win" by Helen Merrill ...
"I've Got a Crush on You" by Linda Ronstadt ...
Any latin pieces by Jobim would be fun ... :D
There's lots of fun ones out there
Love you,
mom
Post a Comment