I looked ... and I liked 'em honey! You are doing such a GREAT job! I know that I can't say that on your photo blog ... a mom being proud of her daughter and all ... doesn't sound professional. But I can do it here!!! Wahoo Ashley! Out of all the photographers and daughters in the world ... you are my FAVORITE!!!
Hey, I can't get into your photoblog, it says I'm not invited :( so invite me stink face : jennytoone@gmail.com, thanks love ya, I'd love to see the pics.
3 comments:
I looked ... and I liked 'em honey! You are doing such a GREAT job! I know that I can't say that on your photo blog ... a mom being proud of her daughter and all ... doesn't sound professional. But I can do it here!!! Wahoo Ashley! Out of all the photographers and daughters in the world ... you are my FAVORITE!!!
Love you!
Mom
Hey, I can't get into your photoblog, it says I'm not invited :( so invite me stink face : jennytoone@gmail.com, thanks love ya, I'd love to see the pics.
I love love love the pics!!! You are amazing :) So when will the full Beyer photoshoot be unveiled?
Post a Comment