8.13.2008

Never used to like Left overs.....

OK So this is somewhat Random.. but HEY! Oh well It was on my mind.

So I never was one for Left overs. But I think that mind set is changing...

In the morning as I get ready for work. I NEVER have time to eat breakfast let alone make a lunch for myself, so I have made bigger Dinners and put them in tupperwares and I am GOOD! I grab one in the morning and I am OUT!

Then at lunch pop it in the good ol' Micro, and HEY! I DON'T STARVE AT WORK ANYMORE! Which is what was happening, because I never seem to get a break to actually LEAVE and go eat lunch. Except for every so often.

So Today I am eating Pasta Salad! With Chicken, VEGGIES (like cucumber, carrots tomatos, pepers... I want more tomatoes...and maybe next time I will throw in some olives... hmmm) Anyway it is Yummy :)

HA HA I know this sounds really funny, but for real. I get my little breaks from work, but getting chances to LEAVE are another story.

So I am not starving! It is a wonderful thing! (: LOL

And I have done the eating out thing and really, I am sick of it. That food gets old. ya know?

Anyway... YEAH FOR LEFTOVERS!

6 comments:

kaelyn&bryan said...

YAY! I am eating leftovers at the very moment :) Bryan used to not eat them, but that has changed.. I'm so glad that you aren't starving!!

Jeff Olsen said...

I don't like leftovers...at all...except if its cafe rio or something like that..

Patience said...

That's what Chris has for lunch every day for lunch. Hmmm....leftovers. Especially when they are from that Chinese place that you guys love! Also...love the new music. I'm digging the techno. We should go dancing!

Megan said...

You are too funny! I love your random posts!

Darin and Kristine said...

Yea honey! I love left overs! If there are any left over ... I like to have them for lunch so that I only have to cook once a day! Wahoo!

Love you,

mom

Pallas said...

Hey so thanks for leaving comments on my blog! You are SO cute! I love leftovers too...somethings I think just taste better left over. haha.