You did such a GREAT Job!!! Im so jealous that you can just get up there and sing like that! Youre amazing! Ive been meaning to call you. I really want to do the yoga thing. I think it would be fun if we went together! im working on a wedding this weekend. but then im not busy after that. We should try it out!!
Megan- Where do you work? Beth- Rocklin is just outside of Sacramento. (in california) Brittany- Thank you :) It was fun I am glad it is over. :) Hopefully I can get som pictures for a Momento.... and YES!!! I would LOVE to do the Yoga thing! you are still ok doing the 7:00 right? We can alternate times driving. What do you think :)Did you check out their website yet? if not here it is :) http://www.eastwindyoga.com/rates.htm
6 comments:
I didn't know you were gonna be in this! I wanna go so bad but I have to work tonight...ugh! Well good luck...I know you will do awesome!
where is rocklin?
You did such a GREAT Job!!! Im so jealous that you can just get up there and sing like that! Youre amazing! Ive been meaning to call you. I really want to do the yoga thing. I think it would be fun if we went together! im working on a wedding this weekend. but then im not busy after that. We should try it out!!
Megan- Where do you work?
Beth- Rocklin is just outside of Sacramento. (in california)
Brittany- Thank you :) It was fun I am glad it is over. :) Hopefully I can get som pictures for a Momento.... and YES!!! I would LOVE to do the Yoga thing! you are still ok doing the 7:00 right? We can alternate times driving. What do you think :)Did you check out their website yet? if not here it is :) http://www.eastwindyoga.com/rates.htm
I was there in spirit ... does that count? I wish I could have heard you, but I know you did a wonderful job. Yea!
Love you,
mom
I wanted to go also but couldn't! And I want to see pics if you get a hold of any!
Post a Comment