I wish our puppies could be puppy friends! We'll just have to show them pictures of each other haha!! SUCH A cute doggie though! REALLY cool eyes! I hope you keep putting pics up! :)
I know, I totally feel sorry for what the men have to come home to sometimes! haha like yesterday I was looking at wedding photos ALL afternoon trying to pick..and Ben got home after working overtime and did the dishes and made us dinner. It's a good thing I'm not ALWAYS going to be planning a wedding! haha
He is too cute! Puppies are so MUCH work! Catherine and I got a puppy(a dachshund)together a long time ago and now my mom has her;) Having a puppy is seriously like having a child and we were not ready for all that responsibility at the time!!! But they are so much fun! We all need to get together again soon!
8 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! awww he is so sweet! He is so tiny too! congrats!
What a cute puppy! Well, I had Drew come and take a look at the pictures ... he smiled, said "look, a puppy", then started barking (lol)
Very cute honey!
Love you,
mom
He is SO cute! How fun to have a dog, Rusty would die for a dog right now!
I wish our puppies could be puppy friends! We'll just have to show them pictures of each other haha!!
SUCH A cute doggie though! REALLY cool eyes! I hope you keep putting pics up! :)
He's ADORABLE!!! I love the name by the way. I can't wait to meet him!
I know, I totally feel sorry for what the men have to come home to sometimes! haha like yesterday I was looking at wedding photos ALL afternoon trying to pick..and Ben got home after working overtime and did the dishes and made us dinner. It's a good thing I'm not ALWAYS going to be planning a wedding! haha
He is too cute! Puppies are so MUCH work! Catherine and I got a puppy(a dachshund)together a long time ago and now my mom has her;) Having a puppy is seriously like having a child and we were not ready for all that responsibility at the time!!! But they are so much fun! We all need to get together again soon!
He is adorable!! I want to come play with him!! I wish we could get a dog.
Post a Comment