Remember when you were a kid, and You would plan this day out for MONTHS in advance. Thinking of all the funny things you can do to your Mom or dad, siblings, and Teachers. Even Friends and people at school.
Well, Today I woke up and got to work, I had nothing planned and neither did anyone else.
IT was like any other day!! I don't understand it! When Did we get to the point where April Fools day is just any other day...
I remember planning to put Toothpaste on my Dad's Oreos, (never did by the way, but I thought about it) and I would invent funny little things and hope they would work on my Mom (never worked) and you would always worry if your friend was being serious or April Fooling you.
You would see some kids walking around on their Heels or wearing funny clothes, to make the day even more fun.
Yeah, that doesn't happen anymore.
Or do you remember the time when your siblings would throw you in a closet with a heater and blow darts at you through the slits in the door.....
Good Times.... Good Times.....
(just kidding about that by the way, that is a funny little thing that Phil Hartman would always do in one of his Characters, it was so funny hearing him do that)
Well, April Fools Day everyone! Have a most "Awful" Day.... (ha ha April Fools... I meant have a Good Day!)
4 comments:
LOL!!! I always knew that you had a mischievous streak about you ... that's my daughter ... always thinking (big grin). I am very grateful that your jokes never worked on me ... I wonder what your dad would have done if you DID put toothpaste in his oreos (lol) So WHO got thrown into the closet ... you? Or did was it YOU tormenting your siblings??? Or is that NewsRadio talking ... good times, good times ... heh heh heh
Love you,
mom
Ha ha NEWS RADIO BABY
Ooooh...or plastic wrap over the toilet...NICE! (I always wanted to do that, could you imagine?!) We are just a bunch of old duddies now!
Ha ha I remember girls did that at Girls Camp all the time in the "SMURFS"
That is what we called Porta Potties.
Luckliy It never happened to me HA HA
Post a Comment