2.11.2008

Yoga Nights

So my Friend Crystal and I decided that Every Tuesday we would do Yoga. We both have insane schedules but Tuesdays usually work out most of the time. The first 2 Tuesdays crazy school and job stuff came up on her end, then we had our 1st yoga night, and then the following week we were robbed. SOOO ha ha We are doing good! My house was super messy so we just went to the gym on the compound I live at. We didn't accomplish much. HA HA Here are some of our pictures from our First Yoga Nights...



This is me doing my "POSE-A-Stretch" it does nothing except make me look silly. And those are my socks in the back ground. They kept moving around on my yoga matt. So I took them off. It was annoying.



Crystal and Myself, after our work out. We had a good one. The Video we used is in the back ground. HA HA



Crystal in her "Smiley-Giggle Stretch" This is a good one to use while giggling. :) And those are Clorox Bleach wipes. She couldn't remember if Someone had used her yoga matt and didn't clean it. So it is better safe than sorry.

4 comments:

Darin and Kristine said...

What a couple of very cute yoga babes! (grin)

Good job. Yoga is very good for you.

Love you,

mom

Jamie said...

I am trying to do yoga too. Hey i really like that plant on the table in the background of the first pic. Is it new? Love you!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

HA HA That plant is the Christmas Tree...... Poking out over the table... HA HA That is so funny :) It is gone now... I am the WORST when it comes to taking down Christmas Trees.. Last year ours was up until the end of February.

Jamie said...

Oh, that is sooo funny!LOL I didn't even realize it! Well it looked really nice!