Why they were jumping, I don't know.
Well after breaking one, did it again a few days later and broke the one next to it.
And then not so long after that, broke the one by our Luandry room door.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
ANYWAY, because of the Robbery, we had insurance people coming to look at the house, and they decided that Because of the holes all over our deck, it wasn't safe so our House Insurance got CANCLED (technically it isn't OUR house insurance since we rent from Matt our Brother in law... but still you get the point I am making)
So We had to hurry and fix it. (We were planning on fixing it all along, but it was a matter of getting the materials and the time to do it... ) So we would be ok again.
Here are some fun pictures of Austin and Justin hard at work. HA HA.

Here is Austin Cutting out the EXTREMELY damages boards.....
Here is Justin Laying a New Board.....
Here is Austin Laying the Second Board....
Here is Justing Removing the Other Broken Board by our Laundry room door.I didn't get a picture of the finished product. But it is fixed now.
Anyway, Saturday was a busy day!! :)
BUt Look how nice it looks now! :)PS wanna know something awesome! Justin and Austin have been like WAY Good Friends since Grade school... Kinda neat :)
3 comments:
I am glad that you got it all fixed ... but where is the finished product picture??? Anyway, I hope this makes the insurance problem all better. I am sad that the jumping and breaking happened in the first place though.
Love you,
mom
Ya, whats up with that...I am glad it is fixed and sorry about the insurance. Its kinda funny though the list went on and on and on about the house! I guess I didn't realize it was that bad. Well we will just have to come out there and help you fix the rest.
HAHA What else was on the list!! :) I made a list of things that I wanted to do to help clean the house up a bit, but I don't think Austin liked it. But one step at a time :) Unless you fall in a hole in the deck.... OH WAIT! we fixed that, Strike that from the list of things to do! WAHOO!
Post a Comment