I have made Austin a Very Romantic Dinner for the past 3 years :) He made me a Romantic Dinner before too :) Last year I did a Peruvian theme :) It was really yummy.

This year I made Chicken Piccata and a Lemon Cream Angel hair, I served it with Steamed Asparugus and Sauteed (I don't know if that is the right word) Brussel Sprouts and a Ceasar Salad. I normally hate Brussel Sprouts. But I made these pretty good. Lots of Butter and seasonings. HA HA

I had a Sourdough Bread, Pear Cider (in the Pretty Glasses) and White Grape Juice (In the normal glasses)

And For dessert Angel Food Cake with Vanilla Yogurt and Freshly cut Strawberries. YUMMY!

Look how good that looks!

We also had a "Door Bell Ditch" that left us this pretty plate of Goodies. :) The Cookies were VERY VERY GOOD! I didn't make any V-Day Cookies this year... So.. after those, I AM MAKING SOME! Who Cares if it is a little late!

This is me behind my Beautiful Roses Austin had Delivered to me:) I dont look the best, it was a Hard work day and then the second I got Home I started cooking. I didn't even have time to clean up. I was actually pretty bummed about it. But Austin being the Great husband that he is assured me that I looked great. Even though I know better :)

Austin thought I was silly taking so many pictures in the Dark. HA HA OH! the Only Lighting I had in there was Twinkly Lights and Candles for Dinner. It was very pretty :)

Here we are!!

Love him! Happy V-Day Babe!
5 comments:
I've been waiting for you to post your V-day dinner...You always do something fabulous! The table looked AMAZING!!! YUMMY,YUMMY! You need to move closer to us...I could really use my own personal chef. Love you! By the way I agree with Austin; you look great!
Ashley! The table was BEAUTIFUL ... the cooking ... very gourmet ... everything was VERY NICE!!! And if you DID take pictures in the dark ... they turned out very nice. I am glad that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.
Love you
Wow, you are a good cook! That food looks really good! About your sushi pictures, I've never had it before and I'm not really sure what I think of it... kinda scary, but I know a lot of people love it! By the way, I feel your pain with the "bad customer service" girl. That is one of my biggest pet peeves!!!!
Ha ha, Jamie, No Offense, but I am SURE you wouldn't want me to be your personal chef.. Thanks though. HA HA You would be eating alot of Pastas...
Thanks mommy :)
Brendi, Sushi is very awesome! But for started go with something that is cooked like a California roll. :) Try the uncooked stuff when you are REALLY adventourous HA HA That scallop thing.. GAG ME!
You did a Peruvian theme one year? What did you make! Maybe I've eaten it :) Btw.. you convinced me.. I started a blog :)
Post a Comment