2.18.2008

Ash & Aust go on a Date

I had a really bad Day on Saturday, and it was just junky. Davids Bridal you have a consultant who is a WITCH!!!! She has the least amount of customer service I have ever seen in that store. And Seriously, I don't know how she was hired. ANYWAY! Austin said he would make it all better :) And took me on a Date. :) So, we took some fun pictures before leaving :)
See out GREEN kitchen in the back ground :) hee hee I cleaned that yesterday, so it is all clean.
yes.. I still have 3 Christmas Cards hanging up... I will get them down...

I like Kissy Faces :)
So for Dinner we went out for Sushi.... Ninja Sushi to be exact. HIA - YA!!!! Get em babe!
Some of the MANY choices we can order from... I am covering up the beer...
Here we are!! The Menu!
And Our Order.... WE have California Rolls, Shrimp, Salmon, and Yellow Tail. The Far Plate was... *GAG* Scallop.

We have Never has Scallops before. Being in an Adventurous mood we tried it... THERE AUSTIN GOES!!! He LOVED it by the way!
There I go!! Sorry I have a big mouth..... Good thing because it is hard to eat sushi when you take tiny bites... ha ha...
Umm... Gross... Scallops are not for me... I can't explain it. It didn't really Taste like anything, but.... I kept thinking Under Water Slug as I felt the texture in my mouth. I don't know what a Scallop is... but THAT is what was in my mind....
That is Austin ENJOYING his Scallop.... I am glad for him... ICK...
OH LOOK! Our Second Tray came out! :) We ordered the SPIDERMAN ROLL! Note the Spider Web Sauce... I thought that was cool. :) We ordered Spider man because it is a roll that has ALOT to it. Austin likes those kinds... PLus it has such a cool name!


Ashley Eating the Salmon..... Not Bad. :)
I could eat this again... and I am about too!!
Ash attacking the Spider man... HUGE! And that was a Smaller Piece on the roll... It was good. But I will probably stick with the California Rolls. :) Those are my Favorite. Always.
Austin got a BIG peice and he Still put stuff on it! Ginger and the Green stuff. I forget what it is called. GO BABE!
Check it out! WE ATE IT ALL! HA HA Not that you wanted to see all these pictures of us eating.. but still. It made me feel better. I like taking silly pictures.
Love ya! Have a good one!

And then after this we went and looked at Cards. :) It was fun. I didn't get pictures of that though.. :( Sorry.

10 comments:

Kristine said...

Ashley ... I think you ought to receive a medal for Courage Under Fire. I am sorry that the David's Bridal gal was 'unbecoming'. Austin, you da man for taking her out on a bad day! You ought to get a medal for Uncommon Valor (grin). But both of you ought to get a Purple Heart for eating that stuff!!! YYYYYUUUCCCCKKKKK!

Love you, even though you eat sushi,

mom

Jess said...

mmmm i love sushi!! tyson doesnt though :(

Miller Family said...

Enjoy the sushi now, that is one of the many things you are not suppose to eat when you are pregnant!!! Looks good though!!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

I will honestly have a hard time without the sushi.... I love it... :(

I don't know if I can get pregnant now....

Just kidding HA HA

Jamie said...

YUMMY! Hey Ash may I ask why you were at David's bridal? I just imagined you going there with camera in hand to take fun pictures of you in every single wedding dress they have!--Sounds fun to me!!!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Ha ha I was at Davids Bridal because Austin and I were asked if we wanted to be Models for a Photographer in Sacramento during a class teaching how to shoot a bride and groom :)

I am super excited since this photographer there is one of the best in the world! They do tons of the pictures you see when looking in Bridal magazines... Anyway

I was just having fun and looking at wedding dressed and saw one for $99 so I was like "HEY that is hecka cute and only $99 bucks!" But it was a Mermaid cut dress, so I didn't know if it would work with my body... :S SO I wanted to Try it on and if it DID work I could use it for the photo shoot and then I could DYE it and use it for a formal for a Cruise Austin and I are going on in October to celebrate a 25th wedding anniversary.
But I get there and the lady told me I was wasting her and my time. Because Online is completly different than in store. And I told her I don't mind buying it online but I want to make sure it fits, and she told me I would just have to take my luck with it. and to order the size up from my pants. Anyway, there was more to it, but that is the gist. I was ticked off!

Anyway... yeah. :) That is why I was at Davids Bridal HA HA and yes I did bring my camera :)

Jamie said...

Ok, that lady is retarded!! And in matt's words "LETS EGG HER HOUSE!!!" ...So did you end up trying on the dress? If you didn't i'm sure its fine because you know your own wedding dress is way better!
Oh, and how exciting..You guys get to be models and dress up!?!

Anonymous said...

SUSHI?????????? oh you brave brave souls!!! Way cute pics of you two! :)

Robyn said...

Haha, guess what? Did you know you can click on "launch standalone player" on those music player things and it will bring up the person's playlist and you can listen to it as long as you want? I came to your blog and was listening to your player when we made those little movies of Lincoln dancing! It's a good little playlist, I like your taste!

Ben & Kirsten said...

HOW FUN! I LOVE Sushi! I'm gonna have to find a great sushi place in OC. These pics are so so fun! It made me hungry as all get out :)