While we were in St. George I was able to Help my Grandma with her Christmas Decorations (outside) Austin and I hung her Christmas Lights. :) It was fun. I was on my phone... on a ladder... hanging up lights... probably not the smartest thing in the world.. HA HA


This is what My Grandpa does all the time, Sits in his Computer room and creates music. :) This is where he wrote is Ortorio and everything. He is in here all day. :) Except when he is working at the store fixing musical instruments. He does this even when family comes to town. HA HA but if he didn't we would wonder who he was and what he did with the REAL Grandpa. :)



The Music Store, Aunty Lori, and Grandpas Music Repair Office with him in Action :) HA HA
ANYWAY......Grandma set up her Village early to make sure I was able to see it while I was in town :) that was awesome! I LOVE HER VILLAGE! It is HUGE!! and My Grandpa made her for her Christmas present last year the Salt Lake Temple. He cut,built, and painted it all for her. :) He is a good Carpenter. :) Here are some pictures. I was telling my my mom that I need to start getting a Santa Claus, Snowman, Nutcracker, Special Ornament, and Village peice every year. So I can have all this memory lane some day too :)














1 comment:
What fun pictures! You have no choice honey ... you are going to have to share! Heh heh heh heh heh
Love you!
Post a Comment