10.04.2007

FALL!

OK I love fall,

It is seriously the Best time of year ever!!

Wearing Sweaters, Drinking Cocoa, PLaying in leaves, PUMPKINS and APPLES!!

I am excited to go up to Apple HIll, I plan on making MANY a Apple Pie and other delectable goodies! PLus take a ton of pictures while I am there. :)

we have already been to Bishops Pumpkin Patch, HA HA that was interesting. we had fun though... Some how, we always have fun. But I think I should have "embrassed" fall another day instead... I will get some of those pictures up when I can, I still need to Print about a ZILLION pictures. :)

So... I decided on what I want to be for Halloween :) I think I am going to be ACTRESS ELLE BEYER I thought it would be funny :) And very fun!

Love you all talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Darin and Kristine said...

Fall and Spring are my favorite times of the year. I love wearing fuzzy sweaters and drinking cocoa and eating potato soup and watching fun movies while snuggling under the covers. Fall is the best time to do that.

Love you honey,

Mom