HEY!
I know I have been a slacker, I didn't post anything for a while... but... THis might explain WHY
This week/WEekend have been crazy busy. I was sick for a few days with the "Change of the Weather" sickness... So I was keeping really low. It was not good. But I got plenty of rest which was good so I was able to get back to work and be well and wonderful by the time all the family got here.
Matt, Jamie, Hayden, Lee, Leann, Jackson, Brady, Katie and G&G&S B :) Were all able to come out not counting all the other B family as well :) It was nice to hang out with everyone!
I was able to take tons of pictures.. but when shooting babies... you are counting on luck.. So I hope I got some good ones :) we had to move fast... HA HA
I will get those up as soon as I can :)
I ALSO Got some Sister pictures that will probably be really fun :)
It was a great weekend :) LOVE YOU ALL
2 comments:
Well Im disappointed that I missed seeing them because we'll be down there next Sunday to bless Deacon in the Lincoln ward!
Oh, I think Erin's maiden name is Meier,, or Meiner or something like that.
Post a Comment