9.20.2007

HALLOWEEN

Halloween isn't that far away....

What is everyone going to Dress up as?

I am thinking... I used to start planning for Halloween in March... ANd I am Married to a MAN WHO DOES EVERYTHING LAST MINUTE!!

We are working on it... My first halloween here it was "we don't dress up here, we just hang out" So I didn't plan or get a costume. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! Then Halloween comes I get dressed up all cute for some "party" and get a phone call 30 minutes before We have to leave Saying "We are going as Cowboys and Indians... Do You have anything??"

This is me when that happens..... AHHHHHHH!

So I pulled out my cowboy hat and Austin Brought me a Shirt.

And Last year (Our Roger Rabbit and Jessica Rabbit) We had a whole week. And Austin got his Costume done the Day Before Halloween.
So you can see, we are doing much better. :)

No comments: