OK
So I am DONE being a total Slacker! HA HA! YES! VICTORY IS MINE!
I was talking to some friends and we were discussing how there was an article discussing that people need to be more sharing in their blogs.
I can understand that.
And I immediately felt guilty as I have been a .... well.... for lack of a mean word.... very UN bloggish. Who cares if people read this! Ya know? Like I have said before -remember the post where I said I was going to blog once a week... ha. ha. It is almost humorous to think of that day and how I slowly ...well...quickly stopped doing that.
I am not going to force myself to write in this every week. But I seriously need to get better at sharing myself with others. I am SERIOUSLY a wall. (Hey! You might know what I am talking about HA HA)
********
Austin has been at Scout camp this week.
I have always been really bitter and never really liked Scouts. (And any of you who know my husband and/or his family you are probably laughing on the floor at ME right now.)
HEY! I am ALL for knowing how to survive in the wild. You going to tell me that those people who survived LOST weren't Eagle Scouts? eh? ok. So I don't really know that since I didn't watch them. My personal opinion- it was weird and not interesting so I never continued watching it. And with that sentence right there I have people cursing my name.... great....ANYWAY back to what I was saying. So Scouts. I never liked it. When I was a kid - I didn't like that my Cousins Chris and Joel left me to have no one to play with. And as I got older- My husband is gone from me ALOT of weekends (about an average of one weekend a month) in the year for scout camps and a week every year for the ULTIMATE scout camp.
However- THIS has been the BEST scout camp ever! :D Austin had this Crazy work thing come up Friday. And as much stress as it caused him.... He had to work monday :D So I got to have him Here with me for a little bit! THEN Because of the Crazy Work thing He had to stay home over night so I didn't have to sleep alone! Seriously? You live out in the middle of the country where at night it is literally BLACK and at night there are so many moth things that you can't breathe! Without Swallowing like 100 of them! its nasty! So... Black is better. But when you have an imagination as I Do... Black isn't always great either. So YEA! Austin protected me from my own imagination. WOO HOO! However I feel really bad how he was stressing :( BUT in my selfish need it was nice having him home :D
ESPECIALLY Since OH HELLO! a FAT Nasty Rattlesnake decided to make himself known and create a little home next to the front door! Seriously... ugh. Those things are getting ballsy. I can understand why we have 5 of them last summer in the Garage/Carport thing. However... the FRONT door!?!?! Seriously? What the freak! Titus is RIGHT THERE! Does having a dog do nothing?? man alive.
Anyway- We invited Tom over and we uplifted the deck and Oh Hello you FAT 2 foot rattlesnake. Great.
******
You know those days at work that you seriously need a pillow to scream in and a Remote Control to put everyone on Pause so you can Punch the person you are irritated with LOL
Descriptive right?
LOL
Man alive... some people.... Anyone who was spoken to me at work- I am a NICE person! Super nice! There is only 1 in 2000 who don't like me. And its left at that. They don't like me. They don't NOT like me. I am just there. However... this woman. I don't know if she is like this with everyone... and if so . Well then I feel sorry for her because she must live a very sad life. Anyway. Grr...
*******
My cute little kitten Mischief saved my life today LOL (now that is an extreme exaggeration.) a teeny tiny puny lizard ran in while I was bringing groceries. I freaked out... of course. THEY ARE FINE OUTSIDE! I am HANDLE them OUTSIDE! I have no problem doing what I need to do WHEN THEY ARE OUTSIDE!
Once they cross that door... I FREAK! Telling myself to NOT jump on a chair because that is just to pathetic. But judging the thought the entire time anyway. Oh and Yeah. I was screaming. Well once scream. So What do I do! I go to my knight in shinning armor. Kitty. And what does he do? Looks at it and goes and takes advantage of being inside and jumps on the couch. Umm. No. Try again. Kitty was in Big trouble. So... next choice. Mischief. A Little kitten will for SURE do something. They play with everything. Even if it meant the little weird looking lizard would be played with to death instead of quick and painless like it would have been with Kitty. I don't care. He freaked me out. So Mischief had a blast.
*******
I really really love doing Photography. And I hope I don't get fired for saying this. But if there is ever a day where I feel I am ready to quit my job and just start a business... that is what I want. I have so much fun doing it! Why shouldn't people enjoy what they do!
Do you like doing what you do?
Its crazy but I love it enough that I am fine doing my 50 hours at the office and doing all the wify duties (ie clean house; cook; so forth....) on top of it. Even if it means I am busier than most people would want to be. But I love it.
My cutie little nephew is so smiley and funny LOL I took these of him Last weekend.....?

It was so fun getting to see them! I never get to see them anymore!
I never get to see any of my nephews.
I am not great with kids... but .... I am better when the parents don't think I am a freak. Does that make sense? I have fun with kids, but its still really self nerving ya know? It makes it worse when the parents are looking at me and thinking "You childless person- I don't trust you. I KNOW you are going to ruin my child" or whatever other bad vibes ya know LOL
(oh yes... I have gotten looks that have said THAT phrase right there. :( I promise I am not that bad)
(Side note- I told you I was going to be honest and throw myself out there.)
But its really nice how my little Nephews folks don't throw anything like that at me. (or if they do- they are really good at hiding it- and I am pretty sure they don't think that. I am pretty good at reading people and their vibes they are throwing out)
We went to this burger place and it was... good. I got chicken strips :) Yum.
There was a guy doing Karaoke there HA HA and since I didn't know anyone I signed up it was so funny.
*************
I love reading the same books over and over again.
OOOH! I won a book on Goodreads!
So it gets published in August this year and I won a "First Read" so I get to read it before it is out and I can put my opinion/review of the book for other people to look at. Neat eh?
The book sounds REALLY interesting. Reading this will be an experience for sure. It will either be really good or really...."ok PLEASE move off the Vampire phase now! PLEASE!"
Paranormal doesn't bug me. And I am not to the point where its like "please do a normal book now" because I like the normal books too. Pretty much any book I can get sucked into. ANYWAY
This book is a TOTALLY different take on the whole vampire thing. Climax will be totally different than anything I have heard of before!
I will have to tell you all my review. :D
I am excited.
Its like my Dryspell is over! I used to win stuff all the time and then since I have been married- I have not won ONE single thing. Seriously. Insane.
So it was seriously such a nice breath of FRESH air when I got that email saying I won!
*****
You know whats funny....so you all know I am a what my dad calls a "bleeding heart conservative" .... and I am a little fond of animals having rights. ya know? So the other day - as I told you - we killed a Rattle snake making a nest under my front door.
Well.... the next day coming home from work for lunch- in the Driveway sprawled I see a HUGE rattle snake! I thought "holy crap ANOTHER ONE!" but since I was driving and still going fast I ran over it before I could do anything. :( Well I see in the Review mirror the thing Sprawling and spazuming (SP?). Obviously in pain. I felt horrible. So I turned around and ran over it again to be sure I hit its head to put it out of its misery. :(
Well I went and had lunch and I was going back to work... the snake was dead in the same spot. But... I noticed something. There wasn't rattles on it. :( I killed an innocent bystander!!! I am guessing it was a Gardner snake.... since they look and try to act like rattlesnakes. :( but ... I broke down. I started bawling and called austin and he told me I was ok and that he had to get back to camp (thus adding to the bitterness factor of scouts LOL ) and then my mom called so I cried to her instead.
(yup totally open now- if anyone is still reading this far LOL )
*****
Do you know the movie Julie and Julia? I really liked it.
What a fun goal to have! A recipe everyday! How fun is that! I would love that! It would be fun!
I want to make my own recipe book. With the recipes I use- and do step by step stuffs. It would be awesome!
I made Italian Meatloaf the other night- I am home alone and figure HEY Summers coming! I should make big dinners and put them in the freezer to save time and pain in cooking with a LACK of AC.
So I made it and Austin came home and at it too, then had leftovers for lunch and dinner the next day. So.. I have a very small tupperware in the freezer left. LOL so much for feeling super prepared! ha ha its ok tho! Glad he liked them!
****
I heard on the radio this morning as I was getting ready that People actually get addicted to Tupperware. How weird is that? (no offense if you are one of those people)
But how do you get addicted to tupperware? Its plastic that takes up alot of space. And inevitably gets forgotten in the truck of the car with the scrapes of left over food on the side and gets to the point where you have to throw it away because no matter how much money you spent on it- it is NOT worth opening that lid for the smell you know is underneath and the potentially new ALIVE creature that might be living in there.
(Austins Trunk...seriously. - and a couple of times in my office fridge.... totally nasty and gross I know.... we all have errors. WHAT ARE YOURS! ha ha just kidding)
****
Do you remember the Show "Are you afraid of the Dark?" LOL It was a "Scary" TV show on Nick. They had one episode once where a family slept in HUGE giant Tupperwares and therefore never aged.
I don't remember how that was scary.... I thought it was mostly weird.
*******
Wow... I have been blabbing a really long time.
Hope you all have a good night.
4 comments:
LOL!!! You are funny honey. I love your rambling blog entries though because anyone who has ever hung around you a lot knows that this is how you really are :D
Love you
Ash, you are too funny. I love reading your blog. I wish we lived closer and could get together.
Yeah!!! For Ashley!!! You are awesome, I miss you a ton and I dont think i stopped at least smiling (if not laughing) once through out the adventure of reading your blog.
JAmie
haha that was an awesome post doll, as I read it I could hear your voice and your expressions and it made me super happy cause I miss my bestest friend in the whole wide world!!!!
I too am aiming to do better on my blog. :) I did one post last week. And will be working on doing more.
Love you tons and tons!!!!
Post a Comment