2.05.2010

The Brave Little Toaster


First of all- did any of you see that movie?

that movie was the cause for 99% of my nightmares as a child.

ANYWAY

I am not refering to the Movie.

I am in fact refering to THIS brave little toaster.


This Little Toaster of mine!

A quick history.

this toaster was a gift on our wedding day.

(From Bro and Sis Di. yup I remember)

and I LOVE this toaster.

It actually has shot out toast before! Like the movies where you have to catch it!

I being the theatric person that I am, was VERY excited it did that.

I have never had a toaster do that before.

(yes.. me and my sad little life...getting excited over something like that LOL)

Well... lately this magical toaster.....Likes to greet me when I come home.

Every day I come home from work. And there he is. On my counter top.

I put him back where he BELONGS (the cupboard.)

And BEHOLD the next day when I get home from work.

There he is. Back on the counter.

Amazing isn't it ;)

8 comments:

Kristine said...

cue in scary haunting ooo-ing music ... or twilight zone theme music ... whichever you prefer :)

how does it climb out of the cupboard???

kaelyn&bryan said...

hahaha Ashley, you're so funny!!

PS: I did see the Brave Little Toaster.. I actually just got it from Netflix again like a month ago. Not as entertaining when your not 6 anymore :(

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

haha- I am thinking the Brave little toaster has a BOY who likes to use him. And funny... the boy in the movie has glasses.... so does the boy who I think does it.... interesting the connection...

ha ha Kaelyn! How was babysitting! :D

SHO'NUF said...

hmmm, I have no idea how that little toaster manages to get up onto the counter...hmmmm... maybe he has sooo much fun, then he is too tired to go back down under the cupboard, or maybe he is too hot, from all his activities, and he doesn't want to risk burning down the HOUSE!!! That is kind of the Toaster, to think of the safety of the whole house, and all that live in it...hehehe

kaysi van dyke fox said...

hahahaha. oh men, that is soo funny! nick does the same thing!!!! :D

ps. i am SOOO happy you are back bloggin again we have missed you dearly!!

Cameron and Paige said...

That's funny! I love to read your blog :)

Lowe Down said...

I totally saw that movie like a million times!!! I had that same problem... I finally gave in!!

Aubrey said...

I totally agree on the movie and I LOVE your dialog when you blog.