1.24.2010

Life in general....

a little crazy....
(we lost a tree on the property... it was such a pretty tree.... and HUGE!!! I want to plant 2 trees somewhere to make up for it)

a little fun....
(Austin and I got in a game of tag. It was funny.. ha ha)

a little spontanious.....
(Last night- we totally end up hanging out with friends for more then half the day and it wasn't on anyones schedule to do that. Totally last minute and super fun)

a little stressful....
(I made a cake on Thursday..... it was really good. BUT way to moist and fluffy. Normally a good thing right? well. not in this case. I have never wanted the Demarle cookware more than thursday. My cake just didn't want to leave the pan. So.... it broke in peices. Well. One of the cake rounds broke in peices. Austin saw nothing wrong with this and ate it anyway. HA HA I mean it was really good. But... not what I was wanting to happen at all in the sightest.
fyi- no pictures of this incident since I literally felt like I was going to kill someone..... bad time for the cake to fall apart LOL)

And filled with lots of randome Exciting news!
I am totally excited! I got a text from a friend whom I havn't seen in.... 5-6 years? something like that? She is going to come see me! :D in a few months... but still!
Pics from our past :D
So my first homecoming- I was 16 so it was Junior year- going Left to right and then counter Clockwise ;) Erica, Shealee, Me, Sherry, Jenn, Kat, and Ambre (her head is a bit cut off in this picture :( )

HA HA When Titanic came out, We went to see it! They got really mad at me tho :( I started laughing at the scene were the guy falls and hits the propellor. I didn't mean to! So while everyone was crying I started laughing anyway... it was a fun night. in the pic, Me, Kirsten, and Ambre. WOW that was forever ago HA HA
So Amz and I were total work out buddies and we were are the gym A LOT thus why we are in our work out clothes. HA HA Karly (another friend of mine from 5th grade .. holy crap....) asked Tristan to Sadies our Sophmore year and here we are decorating his room for the ASKING. (I am sure you all know, but in Utah... you go ALL OUT to ask people to dances.) in pic: Ambre, Me, Kallie, and Karly is on the top :)

Oh joys..... my red hair. WHAT DO YOU THINK? Should I go back!?!? ha ha... Anyway. Now... I wasn't a huge fan of this... but I do believe every girl should experiance this at least once. I mean... why not.... the Santa Clara Princess Pagent. HA HA Good times... good times.... Left to right top to bottom...... Rachel, Ambre, Then Crystal (our beauty queen for that year), then Jana, then Lisa, and me. With OF COURSE my kissy face. And red hair......I wasn't kidding when I told you I had ever color of hair anyone could have ever had.

Ambre had the coolest bed! it was above her closet. There was a ladder you would climb, then hop on the window sil and jump into her bed. This little loft area she decided to make into her bed. It was awesome. HA HA Thats ambre.... :D Always posing :D

I really liked doing make up in high school ( I still do but I don't get as much practice anymore.) And our sophmore year she went to homecoming (I didn't.. :( sad day... my mom wouldn't let me) So I did her make up! :D It was fun!


Uh.. yeah... we did weird funky fun girlie silly make up too. HA HA yeah for point and shoot cameras! Talk about over exposed HA HA
But see (this was the same night) we did pretty make up too. :D It just would ususally end up like the above after we took pictures of us looking pretty and then we would go run around town taking pictures on traffic signs..... *sigh* good times good times... ha ha!


Ambre and I all reaady to go see Titanic. We both had the same CK overalls (this is 7th grade... they were cool back then) and so we matched HA HA anyway- I was hopeless in doing my hair back then too. She took pity on me and was constintly trying hairstyles on me. :D I did her make up - she did my hair. We were ultimate girls. It was fun times :D

Ambre and I at the park! LATE at night! It was one of my favorite places to go... it was so fun. I tried going to parks here (sac town) late at night. yeah... totally creepy. Another thing I really miss about Utah.

Girlie... I am totally excited to see you again! HA ha... I am sure it will be different... being that we are so much older now.... and not as immature... and everything (HA HA WHATEVER!) anyway. we will have fun and be silly and I can't wait!!
(oh and ps- Thanks so much for getting me to actually start scanning my old high school pictures. I have wanted to do that in a while... now I am in the process! I am sure it will take forever, but I am excited none the less! :D)

8 comments:

JustLivingMYLife said...

awh that will be super fun for you two i wish i could make a trip soon i freakin miss you and i love looking at all our old pics hehe good times. love you

kaelyn&bryan said...

Ashley, I like the red hair!! It looks good on you! Also, you should get demarle for cakes and stuff! I have a few molds and I love them.

Kirsten said...

Yikes I was a scary lookin 12 year old ha ha! I remember that day like it was yesterday! You laughing at the poor propeller man and all! Ha ha...them were good easy times!

Darin and Kristine said...

You two for the longest time seem attached at the hip :D I am glad that you two are going to be able to get together. Love you honey. I love it when you post :-)

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

The link to the granola recipe is here

http://heathon.blogspot.com/2009/07/homemade-granola.html

I've never tried muesli before-- but if you try it let me know how it is!

Those are great pictures of you and your friends. Isn't it crazy how much people change in what seem like so short a time?

Cameron and Paige said...

I love the pictures...I'm happy I was not in any of them even though it looked like you always had fun. It's fun to look back though!

Natalie said...

Fun chicas! I just gave you an award on my blog, which you don't have to do but will give you a post idea, if anything!

pendant lighting said...

Cute pictures!