11.04.2009

I was informed about this site

and it looks awesome!

check it out!



As for updating.

Life has been insane.

There is alot to update.

So if there is anyone out there that even still looks at this on occation, sorry for my slackness.

Crazy life at the moment.

Anyway have a good one!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I look on it honey ... but I can totally understand the need to update and not being able to ... in the same boat :S Love you though :D

JustLivingMYLife said...

haha ya i know how easy it is to be a slacker on here but i do miss you tons! and miss knowing whats goin on in your life! love you lots and lots and lots

DNF (Hammer) said...

You know what is cool...Three woman in our ward started this website. ONe of the ideas that they have on there website is something Jamie showed the girl how to make...check it out, http://www.howdoesshe.com/2009/10/tiered-cupcake-platter/