3.12.2009

A Side note....... OUR WEEKEND WITH CHRIS AND PATIENCE!

So this past weekend we went to San Fran to meet up with some of our Best Friends! We are super excited for them! Chris will be graduating Dental school and getting Amazing job oppritunities that possibly will be far away.

However we will enjoy the time with them close while we can!! And this was an AWESOME weekend! :)

We arrived Friday night and went bowling at a bowling alley that I am guessing is called 40 bowling :) anyway, when we got there it was funny we were on lane 1 and in lane 2 there was a bunch of people. So we had no where to sit however after playing a little bit, somehow the large group had no where to sit. I don't know how that happened... but then they moved to another lane, anyway... doesn't matter HA HA

So I have never been in bowling shoes that were so slippery! I go to bowl first, and
WHAP!!!!
Fall on my back. Literally, I laid there laughing for a bit, everyone else was laughing too. But seriously WOW. Slippery. :)

So here I am in surprise and then reinacting my fall for a picture moment :)

So now that THAT was out of the way, we were all very cautious :) ha ha.... well no one else had a problem - actually not true, Patience slipped and hurt her knee pretty bad :( got a bruise and everything.

Anyway, we had a most excellent time (Bill and Ted is on in the background ha ha) bowling :) Some pictures from the night :)

GO CHRIS GO!!!

Patience Watching the pins fall as she prepares to get Strikes through out the night!!! :) ROOSTER BABY!!

Austin did a couple of spins then the lady took her pink ball back (ha ha) and austin had to use a different ball :)



OH YES!!! DOCUMENTING CHRIS AS GRIZZLY ADAMS!! :) Growing the beard :)



SAY HELLO TO CHRIS!!! AND HIS SUPPORTING OF MUSTACHE MARCH!! You can watch a video on You Tube made at BYU..... can't remember what its called, but it was funny HA HA




I caught Chris off guard, everyone was a little off on their bowling this night. Poor Chris.... Its ok.... we still love you! :)



Even with us all a little off our bowling game, Patience was still playing Most Excellent :) (ha ha sorry I should put some else in for background..... this is not good. Maybe Strange Brew then I will start typing "eh?" after everything.... oh well. ok sorry I keep getting side tracked.)
Patience being the great player that she is, Performed a rooster skit after every amazing bowl :)




Silly Patience.... :) ha ha I love it!


Our First Game! :) I was First as SKITTLES and Austin was SUPERMAN Patience was.... I can't remember how to spell it. But it was a town that when you said it it sounds like you are saying SEXY WOMAN :) Sachseywoumahn or something. and Chris was El Poderoso (translation THE POWERFUL)


El Poderoso bummed by the score....


Austin portraying the rooster :)




Austin and me, LOVE BOWLING!!!!




The end of the night we did our Signature 5 pictures in 10 seconds HA HA



Patience being her Rooster HA HA Seriously.... she does that amazingly well. We are officially changing it, bowling will no longer have turkeys!! FROM HERE ON OUT! LET IT BE KNOWN!! ROOSTERS!!! YES!








After Bowling we went back home with Chris and Patience and played Ticket to Ride EUROPE! :) Can I say it was really fun playing with them. :) I ALMOST won. It was my first time playing :) NOT on austins team :) I was very proud of myself :) ha ha Anyway I don't know why we didn't take pictures of that...... We were up until about 3 am. HA HA It was so fun chatting watching videos, playing games, and being silly in the long run. :)
OK So since we were up so late HA HA we decided to sleep in. HOWEVER Austin can never sleep in... so.. that was funny. Around 9:00 Austin and I started being silly by playing Mission Impossible and making plans to go jump in their room and in their bed.
..... around 10:00 when we starting going forward with our plans.... (ha ha) and did summersalts from our room to behind their ottoman/coffeetable boxes :) from there I did an army crawl-sommersalt thing to the closet door.
THEN AUSTIN was about to start his back sommersalt flip to the closet door when we heard something.....
ABORT!!!!
Austin went the other way back towards our room and as I was jumping out to run back to the room when MAXIMUS AND CHRIS COME OUT OF THEIR ROOM! Maximus attacked Austin behind the couch (ha ha ) not for real attacking, and I screamed and jumped out of surprise and startled Chris and Patience was wondering what was wrong with me I am sure. HA HA
So that was funny.
Then Around 11:00 we had breakfast which was AMAZING! So good!
Wheat Flax Waffles with sliced Strawberries and whipped cream, eggs cooked to perfection (Patience has that gift, I don't yet.... its ok... I am getting over it... but the eggs were seriously perfectly cooked ya know where the yolk is just right, amazing) and Turkey Sausage with Fresh Fruit and orange juice. Talk about a Breakfast of Champions.
After breakfast we decided to go hike Mount Tamisotoskoliospioushes....... Lets Just call it Mt. Tam. HA HA Me in my 3 inch BLOCK boots/shoes. That was a funny experiance.
When we got to the summit, we tried to do the 5 pictures in 10 seconds and I missed the first few times because I couldn't crawl over fast enough then when I got there I couldn't move because my shoe got stuck HA HA I should have had Austin push the button... I didn't even think about it. Oh well... we made up for it. ANYWAY, here they are... I look somewhat awkward however everyone else looks great :)
OH and may I just say the boot/shoes are amazing. My foot was in a puddle, shoe covered and my foot didn't even get wet! Oh yes. :)
Anyway.. the pictures.







Austin on the most summit place of the summit :) HI BABE :)

Hiking around there was this spot where you could jump out (and nearly give myself and patience a heart attack) and stand out on the rock off the edge of the cliff. Austin is with his inner chi. :)


Ok Trying again... The view was just amazing, we had to try again. Anyway..... I still look like blah. Oh well.
Like them anyway HA HA :)







a little look out point with again an AMAZING View :)


OK here we go in a place where we can do the 5 pictures in 10 seconds with out getting stuck and falling over HA HA :)












ok after hiking back down We went to the beach at the bottom of the Mt. Tam Beach..... S....soemthing. :) Stiensen Beach. It was beautiful! we were hoping for a shark attack HA HA ok did you ever hear the shark attack bit by Dane cook. Funny ha ha :) anyway,
The Beach was beautiful and fun! We had a picnic Lunch with Pop chips that were so amazing and Subway sandwhiches and THE AMAZING WICKED GOODS! Patience made up her own cookie recipe and they are SOOO GOOD! Mmmm......
Here we are on the beach enjoying the amazing view :)



Austin and me before Sunset :) Patience the upcoming famos Photographer :)

Love my babe :) He is a stud muffin :)




Profile Shot of Chris and Patience at Sunset :) LOVE THEM!


Isn't this an awesome beach! :)

After the beach we were totally tired. Went home took a little nap and watched a movie.
Austin and I did NOT want to go home :( It was so fun hanging out with you guys! MISS YOU!

8 comments:

The Elmers said...

I want to go to a beach! I LOVE that pic of you and Austin in the sun kissing! beautiful!

JustLivingMYLife said...

awh hun i really miss you!!!! and looking at all your cute pics makes me wish i could be hanging out with you takin pics together!!
:(
love you

Patience said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! Its was so fun!! Now I need to get it all up on my blog. I'm so glad you got a beard picture of Chris because I forgot to take one! I'm totally stealing it!

Kristine said...

What a fun day!!! Was the city names Saskatchewan? And what is a rooster in bowling??? I know what a turkey is, but not a rooster. Anyhow ... looks like you guys had a GREAT time!!!

Errin said...

wow! looks like fun! I love all the pics!

Natalie said...

I would absolutely LOVE to do a weekend trip with you two!

We'll just have to take full advantage of the reunion this summer.

Plus, I am a huge fan of ticket to ride and love playing it with the fam, though Matt goes kamakazee (sp?) if he's losing horribly, and then he just builds where he can block people off...that's not so fun...

Anyways, looks like an absolute blast!

Cameron and Paige said...

Wow you been busy with trips and friends. that all sounds like so much fun. I had to laughed when I read about you falling, you're so funny!

kate said...

Fun! I loved San Fran when I was there. The shopping was killer !:)