3.21.2009

Of Course..... Why wouldn't I??

Austin was gone at a scout camp and I wanted a girlie night with me'lady Kaelyn and what a perfect time for all this to come together on the same night that Twilight gets released on DVD at midnight :)

So Kaelyn and I decide we should make some shirts to show our Twilight Ethusiasim :) We run to Joanns and Target to get supplies and Off we go to her house!!

Where brownies and awesome glasses of water awaited us (ha ha) :)

Kaelyn Getting the water in the awesome glasses :)

Our supplies laid out on her kitchen table :)
Cheers to Twilight :)

We are the Ultimate girlie girls at this moment... ha ha :)

Mmmm....

Making our Shirts :) Kaelyn hard at work!

I didn't think about getting a picture of me working on my shirt... but here is the final project HA HA
"Sure, Blondes have more fun but...."
"Edward Perfers Brunettes" LOL
So our thought process was this..... Giant Crowds in a Small building....or Giant Crowds in a Large building.... Hmm.... Large building. OFF WE GO TO WAL-MART ha ha :) IN OUR SHIRTS!
We saw some people we know who are against Twilight, and they GLARED at us evil like HA HA It was funny
So while we were out Kaelyns mom and sister called and informed us to get a kiss from Edward while we were out.... how we were about to do that I don't know. SO we made due LOL




Ahh... Edward is so beautiful (ha ha)
So there was some little trama with some Twilight moms waiting for the party to begin, HA HA I am not going to go into it, but it was awkward. So we were waiting in line and then I look around and there is JEN! HEY! So she joined us in line to get the Twilight movie (oh... and we were in front, apparently we got there really early LOL)
So we played the little twilight board game and listened to the soundtrack, ate tons of crap food and chatted about Twilight movie and the books and so forth. It was fun :)
At Midnight they uncovered the crate of movies and started passing them out :) to avoid trampling :) ha ha JEN was the FIRST to get ahold of a DVD :) Here she is on our way to the check out :)
YEAH! We have out movies! and off we go to go watch them.... over and over again HA HA we are super excited can you tell! yeah for large and spacious buildings! ha ha (in this case....) we weren't trampled at all :)


it was an awesome night :)
Actually when Austin is gone I ususally stay up until its light watching movies anyway, so this really wasn't anything new :) with the exception it was a new movie of course opposed to one I alreaady owned. AND I was able to chat with someone via text messaging while watching the movie. Normally I am the only one awake HA HA :)
It was an awesome night Kaelyn! lets do it again soon!
WAHOO! :) now for new moon (ha ha)

9 comments:

Kristine said...

YOU are too, too funny! LOL!!! What a fun night. I am jealous. I would have loved to do something like that instead of being sick in bed. :S How fun! Darin is getting me my copy of Twilight TONIGHT!!! Woohoo!!! Can't wait!

Love you!

JustLivingMYLife said...

haha that is totally awesome! it makes me think back to the good ol days of having our own apartment and watching moulon rouge, pride and prejudice...the list goes on haha but nothing can beat our nightly trip to dennys where we had our own tabel and server waiting to bring us our plate of chicken fingers with our "braum sauce" hahaha i was totally thinking of that the other night and it made me smile!
love you girly!

Natalie said...

I got the biggest kick out of the fact that Jenny was there to get the movie (I'll have to tell my mom!). Don't you just love girl's nights?!

DNF (Hammer) said...

I WISH I WAS THERE!!!! Wow it looks like you guys had soo much fun....i love my mom. And can i just tell you that twilight article made my day! looove you!

DNF (Hammer) said...

oh, and i just had to brag...since i wasn't able to get the movie at midnight my sweet husband went early in the morning and picked it up for me. He pretended like i was forcing him to watch it...but really i know he loves it too.

DNF (Hammer) said...

Sorry, one more thing. I love that it looks like mom went grocery shopping....trying to keep it cool. Like she wasn't there just to get Twilight!!!

kaelyn&bryan said...

Yay for Twilight and our shirts! haha that was a fun night, trying to look like normal shoppers.. and staying away from Twilight haters.

I haven't watched the commentary yet, I think watching it together will be fun!!

Melanie said...

Yes you are funny. I guess I should watch that movie. Someday. Well, anyway, you are going to LOVE Wicked. It was awesome. Hope your seats are good!!

Megan said...

You are too funny! Dave watched the movie with me and he thought it was horrible. But what does he know anyway...boys just don't get it! Hahaha!!!