That look awesome. Love it!
You can see the individual pictures better now. Good job!I showed all of your Twilight stuff to Chris, and he TOTALLY sympathizes with Austin! I just giggle and can relate. ;)
Luv it! I also loved the movie, I almost bought the book, but I think I will just give Brad another Christmas idea instead ;)
Love this. You did such a GREAT job honey. You put the book and movie so well together in this pic. You're my favorite photographer!!Good job! Love you,Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That look awesome. Love it!
You can see the individual pictures better now. Good job!
I showed all of your Twilight stuff to Chris, and he TOTALLY sympathizes with Austin! I just giggle and can relate. ;)
Luv it! I also loved the movie, I almost bought the book, but I think I will just give Brad another Christmas idea instead ;)
Love this. You did such a GREAT job honey. You put the book and movie so well together in this pic. You're my favorite photographer!!
Good job!
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment