Everyone I KNOW that is isn't even Thanksgiving Yet. I am NOT going all Christmas Commericialism on you I Promise :)
However This weekend and the following days- I will be extremely busy.
And Since I enjoy listening to Christmas Music As I prepare Thanksgiving Dinner and such, I am switching this all out now.
I hope you can all forgive me. Life is somewhat hectic right now.
Anyway in the mean time
ENJOY THE CHRISTMAS MUSIC! :)
3 comments:
Thank YOU!! I know this is bad but I've been listening to Christmas music since the day after Halloween! I've already decorated our house and am now just waiting for the tree stands to open. I feel like its the only way i can prepare for the baby since we don"t know what we are having. Bytheway will you email me at jamiebrasher@mac.com so i can have you address. my other account hasn"t been working right for quite some time. miss you! love you!
I've had my "harvest" decorations up for nearly two months now, and I realized that I only get one month for Christmas decorations, so I think that I'm going to go against my old philosophy that Christmas decor goes up directly AFTER Thanksgiving to RIGHT BEFORE Thanksgiving.
I'm just glad that I'm not the only one and I'm glad that you're getting into the Spirit!
I love that you have put Christmas music on. I love it. I'm happy to know there are people like me out there!
Post a Comment