11.26.2008

Our Halloween Party.....Late post I KNOW

OK So we had a Halloween party, and It was pretty fun.

REALLY last minute. I mean there was discussing of a Party a month before (dave) but it wasn't OFFICIAL OFFICAL until the Sunday before unfortunatly. Anyway, We had some fun and games, We did a Donut on a String game (sorry no pictures) as a memory from my childhood :)

Since the last minute- and Austin and My schedules, we didn't really decorate. However I made it look like an abandoned house (since we are out in the middle of no where) and have ALOT of furniture, so I covered everything with sheets. And randomly strung "wires" all over the wall. The Wires were Twinkle lights :) It was pretty HA HA. And also took everything that WAS on the wall off. So.. yeah it was kinda fun looking.

After the donuts we played SingStar. Which is like a version of Karaoke. I LOVE THAT GAME! I am sure some guests weren't to thrilled, but that is what Parties are for! Opening up and being silly!! So that is what I do!! :) We had plans for scary movies (not SOO scary because I don't do that but yeah... ones that make you jump and so forth) out in the middle of the red woods pretty far from the house, but it was raining. So that put a damp in the situation :)
Austin and Chad were OH SO KIND to break the ice with Eye of the Tiger.... and here they are ....

Hitting those HIGH NOTES! GO BOYS!


I was not in charge of camera duty... I don't know why. I didn't think of it to be honest. I wanted to play HA HA So Austin was mostly in charge.


Below is Rob and Jess as Mummy and Indian.

OH! YES!! My babe was so kind to take pictures but there weren't any taken of us. :( So I stole one from Ginny and Jason :) THANK YOU! We are Princess Buttercup and The Dread Pirate Roberts from Princess Bride :) I MADE THOSE COSTUMES! Very proud of myself :)

Chris and I singing SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT by Nirvana :) And quick note... THAT IS THE MOST MISQUOTED SONG THERE EVER WAS! Just so all of you know!!


Brittany and Noush signing..... I forgot. It was an 80's one though...


Glen and Les singing Stand by REM


Megan and Chris as The Palins :) and Baby Willow as her CUTE SELF!!
Kaelyn and Bryan. Dorothy and...... ?

Jason and Ginny as Manderines :)

Chad and Brittany as Dark Helmet from Space Balls and Brittany is Vampire Queen :)


Rob and Jess enjoying the Food... They told me I needed to have alot of food. So I did. I am glad they enjoyed it :)

My mom was out visiting during this time and lil bro Drew went to Chuck E Cheese so we could have our party without the parents (ha ha) and got back early. When he saw everyone in costumes he ran upstairs and put his on and came down to take a picture with Rob :)

Austin and Rob

Les and Noush as King and Fairy Queen - I felt horrible Our little kitty (5 weeks old) peed on Noush. I am so sorry. And it is such a pretty dress!!!

Glen and Karen!! They were nurses :)


Glen and Les were having a re match :) ha ha OH LOOK! There I am on the couch. HA HA
Anyway... it was fun.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! As you saw from my blog, the extent of Halloween was completely enveloped by a mini-version of Iron Man.

Chris and I are still "taxing" Seth's Halloween candy by hiding it from him and eating most of it ourselves. ;)

kaelyn&bryan said...

The party was lots of fun! And the food you had was GOOD! haha for like a week after I kept telling Bryan, "I wish I would have eaten all of the food!" Also, great job on your costumes! They looked so good!

kate said...

What a fun party! Yes, you are way late though girl.. Umm Christmas is around the corner!

p.s.. Thanks for all your nice comments! You're sweet! ;)

Cameron and Paige said...

I love yhe pictures! It looks like a way fun party. Now we need Thanksgiving pictures ;)

kaysi van dyke fox said...

you and austin are the CUTEST couple!!! love the costumes-- youre GORGEOUS!!!