10.09.2008

Prop 8 Support

There was a broadcast last night and it was awesome.

Lets do all that we can to show Support for YES ON PROP 8

- So you all know, This is not taking away any rights at all. Domestic Partnerships allow legally for same sex couples to have all the same rights as a husband and wife. What this is doing is REDEFINING the definition of marriage so that it will no longer be between man and a woman.

Even if you are not in California, Show Support for YES ON PROP 8- post on your blogs, facebooks, myspace, whatever. Use the internet to allow your opinon be heard.

You can find videos and information at http://www.preservingmarriage.org/#current

I hope that you will all be a support for Yes on Prop 8


I have friends and family who are gay and I would never in any way ever want to have them mistreated or restricted rights. Thus why I agree with having domestic partnerships.

Everyone Remember to Register to Vote. Dead Line is October 20th.
Show Your Support with Yard Signs and Banners. Bumper Stickers

I hope that we all will have the courage to stand up for our belief system.




INTERFAITH FAST There will be an interfaith fast on Sunday, October 12th. People from all over the United States and from all faiths will be joining together to fast for the "building block of society," the Family. Religious fasting involves both prayer and fasting (abstaining from food and drink for a period of time). Whatever your professed faith may be, your faith and fasting can bring forth the powers of heaven. On Sunday, October 12th, and please pray for a positive outcome for California Proposition 8, that hearts may be softened, that understanding and wisdom will prevail, and that marriage will continue to be defined as between a man and a woman to protect families. I
saiah 58:6,8-9
Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward. Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

This whole thing has been so overwhelming, and I'm so excited to see that so many people have posted about it! People outside of California even...so that's terrific! Thanks for the post! I might copy some of it for my blog readers! :)

Kristine said...

I am so there in support of however I can. And I love the inter-faith fast idea! Very cool. Because this is ALL of our country; whatever religion we belong to :D

Love ya,

M