
So the Story behind this little guy is LONG....
So a Barn cat had two kittens Friday Night (we heard them) and abandoned them the next day. One died, and this little survivor pushed through! However, If it wasn't for Titus I don't think he would have :)
So they were abandoned in over by a tree near the house, and Titus kept running over there concerned like. Well Austin saw that Titus was licking the baby kitten. Trying to keep it warm and he didn't know what to do other than give it loves :)
Well Austin told me about the kitten and how Titus won't leave it alone, and I should go check to see if it was alive.
Well I took it in and luckily we still have kitten formula and a bottle. Poor little thing.
Anyway, he is going strong!! :)
We wanted (I should say I wanted) to name him something special since he nearly died. My Mom said Lucky, Erica said Hope.... I couldn't feel anything....and I had tons of suggestions. Well during conference I was feeding the little kitten and he kept squirming everywhere... it was like HOLD STILL!! I am trying to pay attention to conference. So I thought maybe Squirmy. However Squirmy doesn't show how he fought to live. So... hmm... Then Hero came to mind. And Best Part Hero is Greek!! And to make is masculine you spell it HEROS! Hero is also from Shakespear!! JUST LIKE TITUS! And since Titus is kinda helped save the day :) I think the names should mesh well.
So to keep the cute little name "Squirmy" ..... Heros Squirmmaticus Bowden :) or Squirmy for short :)
It is very cute, Titus freaks out everytime he feels the kitten is upset, because he can't get to it but he can hear it meowing HA HA he is such a good boy :)
ps- Squirmy fits in the the cup of my hand.... very tiny.
5 comments:
hahaha i love the name!
What a cute kitty. I think you should put on there somehow the cute little "Binky Boy" kitty picture :D
I would have never thought that all of my grandchildren would have fuzzy faces (LOL)
Love you,
Lets hope only the Animal grandchildren have fuzzy faces..... :)
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!
Post a Comment