10.17.2008

The Final Tally

1- IIIIII
2-III
3-
4-II
5-II
6-III
7-IIII
8- II
9-
10-
11- III
12- I
13- IIIIII
14- IIIIIIIIII
15- III
16-I
17- IIIII
18- III
19- III
20- II
21-I
22- IIII
23-
24- IIII
25-
26-II
27-
28-II
29- II
30-II
31-
32- IIIIII
33-
34- I
Thank You all who voted either on Facebook, Blogger, emails, or phone calls :) I appreciate it!
I am SOOO sorry I didn't put this up earlier. I wanted to have the vote up a week in advance of this class and This whole week I have been focusing on going to a friends reception tonight and another friends wedding which is tomorrow (which isn't going to work out since had to fix the car instead...grr....), and then late last night I was like... oh no... I have my class final tomorrow..... AHHH!!! So... Kaysi I am so sorry I can't make your reception tonight. BUt you KNOW David Perry is going to give you an AWESOME video, and I WANT TO SEE IT!!! Promise I can!! :) And Karly, I love you and you have no idea how heartsick I am that I can't go to your wedding tomorrow. NO IDEA. Anyway I love you both.