
This may be silly, but.... I really wish that $863.00 was change at the bottom of my pants pocket so I could easily buy a ticket to this concert.
If you want you can check out her website
I know it is silly, but she is so amazing!! I will not be lying that a tear (note A tear) fell when I saw how much tickets were for her concert in november. And Mind you, She is almost sold out!! Here at Arco Arena. NOSE BLEED seats were $125 each, (there are like 12 of those left) and then they have a random selection of 20 seats all ranging from $300 to $863 each. She puts on the best concerts. It is literally a show, so amazing and magical.
and YES you all know who she is. SHE is the the top sopranoist in the world. THE greatest. SHE is the reason WHY we have a Phantom of the Opera. It was written for HER! The Original Christine.
Anyway thank you for the vent :)
1 comment:
I LOVE her! One of my most favorite songs of all time is when she sings "Time to Say Goodbye" with Andrea Bocelli, which is pretty common now, but I'm still in love with it years later.
She performed during the Closing Ceremonies of the Bejing Summer Olympics when they passed the torch on to London for the 2012 games. SO GOOD!
Thanks for the lol moment when you admitted that you've never read the Twilight Series. That was hilarious! ;)
There's always the holidays to catch up on some reading (believe me, those books go fast)
Post a Comment