9.29.2008

What is IN a name.....

1. YOUR REAL NAME


Ashley Dawn Preston-Bowden

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle.)


Ashizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)


Pink Kitty or Teal Tigerss


4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street)


Dawn Grapevine Ravine


5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name)


Preasbey or Bowasbey


6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)


Green Pina Colata

-huh... I wonder what my power would be...."THIRSTY!! DRINK THIS!! AHHHH!!" Would probably be my attack phrase... I am guessing I would shoot out Pina Colata type things.... Ya know? Like have a special mind power that could call all coconuts and pine apples. Those would hurt coming at you a 100 mph ya know? oh yes.... and then I would have the ability to shoot out the best Pina Colatas ever from my hand. Ya know? when you are really needing to relax and sun bathe. Or just really thirsty. :)


7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (Mother's middle name and father's middle name)

"Beverly" Don

-my mom doesn't have a middle name but she wanted one so bad when she was little she and all her sisters made up middles names and used them at school until their parents found out.

8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets)

Black Kitty

I TAG ALL OF YOU!!
(ps I have actually quite a few tags coming so be prepared.... I am slacking and have been holding them for a really long time.)

No comments: