(PS I am aware that I look like a weirdo... but the whole situation was SO funny I couldn't resist....)

HINT- I look like I am being toutured.... :)
.....
......
......
......
......
.....
......
......
......
......
.....
......
......
......
......
.....
......
......
......
......
.....
......
......
......
......
.....
......
......
......
......
.....
......
......
......
......
.....
......
......
......
......
.....
......
......
......
...........
......
......
......
......
.....
......
......
......
......
Another hint....
HA HA isn't that so funny!!!
sorry... I laughed....
Well that reminds me... HALLOWEEN WILL BE HERE SOONER THAN WE KNOW IT!
What is everyone going to dress up as??
I saw a lap dog costume at Petsmart that was Peterpan HA HA it was so cute!! It had the hat with a REAL feather. The little jacket and a little foam dagger like Peter Pan has :) So I was thinking I would be Tinkerbell (get the Green dress and wings) and have my kitty be Peter Pan (HA HA he would hate me for it) and Have Austin and Titus be Lost Boys :) hee hee
They had a bunch of cute pet costumes at Petsmart. I was laughing so hard looking at all of them. :)
Or going along the NON PSYCHO path and NOT dressing up our animals :)
hee hee and since it is now on my brain.... what about this?

Ya know? I can get a red dress.... and I would have Austin Grow out his Facial Hair :) and get him a black mask....Plus he would have a sword... Lucky guy...
I don't know.
I want to do something this Halloween!!!! I hate how Austin has school on FRIDAY NIGHTS!!! Grrr..... the ONE year Halloween is on a FRIDAY! .... So maybe people will have their halloween parties on Saturday??? Or maybe I should throw a halloween party on Saturday :) TWO NIGHTS TO DRESS UP!! SCORE!! :)
Anyway what is everyone else doing for Halloween? Costumes and everything. :) I want to know...

5 comments:
Hey I JUST was watching that movie!! I was trying to make Bryan watch it, but he lost interest towards the end :( He doesn't like the Labyrinth either! I think that would be a great for you to do for Halloween! You would make a good Buttercup!
Great ideas! I haven't decided what we are going to do. I realllly want to be bella and edward but mattt said no because I got too excited about the idea....
I'm so glad for your post...I hadn't been thinking about Halloween yet because it's too far away..BUT NOT REALLY. Man, I'll let you know what we do.
WHAT!! Who doesn't like Princess Bride!!!! SERISOULY!! AND I LOVE LABYRINTH! HOLY COW! However Austin doesn't like Labyrinth... he thinks its a little weird. HEY! Did you ever see the Drk Crystal (ha ha)
Jamie- THat is funny because I was thinking about that! Bella and Edward (I thought it would be funnier since we never read the books) but then I thought about this.
Beth! TOTALLY let me know what you guys do!!
HA HA I Was browsing through halloween costumes online and they having some interesting ones.... So many ideas.... BUT yeah... Still nothing final :)
LOL! Okay ... after you telling me that your neck hurt like the devil in that contraption ... hey ... I would say that's a form of torture .... seems very apropo (spelling???) .... anyhow ... very funny pics.
As far as Halloween goes ... I have to think what we will be dressing up as. I haven't figured that out yet. And you seriously ought to host a Halloween party! Have a pinata full of candy and everything! Invite families with cute little kids. They would LOVE to dress up twice and get candy (grin). It would be fun!
Love you,
Post a Comment